Company updates and statements

Thread: Company updates and statements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Company updates and statements

As we usher in the new year, I want to share some changes within Brethren Armament.
    First off. I personally want to offer an apology to Joe/Chopstix Kid of Dakota Tactical. During 2016 there was some major back and forth that happened and I allowed my pride and ego to get in the way of building firearms and offering great products. I want to move forward in 2017 in a positive manner and do offer Joe my apology. I wish him the best this year. While I am a big believer in healthy competition, I know that most of our customers don't stop at just purchasing one manufacturers product. Our customers seem to have an awesome addiction that allows all of us builders to make a living doing something we love.

Second, we have had some internal changes. Our day to day activities and building of firearms has changed very little. Doug and I are still the people manning the shop in Salt Lake. If you want to know more, please visit https://brethrenarms.com/us/ and https://brethrenarms.com/blog/

Third. We have some new prototype parts coming out. The best way to keep up to date is to visit out Instagram or Facebook site. I am working to doing better on posting daily, to keep our customers updated.

And finally, we are working as hard as we can to fulfill all orders. We have received a large shipment of parts in from RCM and will begin to set barrels to trunnions this weekend.

If there are any questions or concerns, please visit our website and contact us using the methods listed.

Thanks and we look forward to a great and productive 2017/

Kyle McIntosh
    Last edited by kmcintosh78; 01-17-2017 at 04:25 PM.
    CALL CHAOS HOME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I pooped my pants. Not horribly, but enough that I knew. ~ Al Roker

H&K Certified Armorer
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Kyle,

There is no apology necessary. As I have always maintained, those incidents were not provoked by you but rather your previous business partner. In any event however, thank you. On behalf of myself and the team here at DT, we wish the best of success for you and BA throughout 2017 and the years to come.

Cheers,
    Joe
    Dakota Tactical (07/C2)
    H&K Certified Armorer
    B&T Master Dealer
    Roller Locks Made Right(TM)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~ Bertrand Russell