HKPRO Forums banner

Peruvian Army SF pic

11K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  Ace_combat 
#1 ·

See less See more
#7 ·
"Right, who signed out the wrong $%£&*£$ car from the carpool AGAIN?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's too easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Just one more:-
"And in other news, an undercover operation being run during the Carnival was rumbled after the parade took an unexpected turn-off from the main route..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

#15 ·
A thought hit me... ever notice how almost ALL of these countries are using American style uniforms and helmets?

If we ever have to mix it up with any of them, it'll be a real nightmare trying to figure out who is who.

#23 ·
On the third page, first picture...WTH kind of rifle is the commander holding? Some sort of bullpup?

#25 ·
Thanks for the info...I have never seen one before.......

#27 ·
Good stuff Fritz.

#32 ·

Police take positions as they wait for Indians hiding in the patio of public hospital to come out in Bagua Grande, Peru, Saturday, June 6, 2009. The Indians evacuated the hospital and were searched by police before being released. Clashes broke out early Friday when security forces moved to break up a roadblock by some 5,000 Indians that was mounted in early April, to protest oil and gas exploration on their lands in the Amazon. Peruvian authorities say 20 police have died in the clashes and Indian protest leaders say 25 Indians have died in the clashes. (AP / Karel Navarro)

Thanks to VAMAN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.