HKPRO Forums banner

Ahem....

6K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Chopstix Kid 
#1 ·
#3 ·
We have 30 reverse-stretch A3 SBR's in the works for Silencerco's Summit line. They feature the Silencerco logo on the left-side magwell and will come in a custom case with serial number matching suppressor.

#5 ·
They have a dealer lined up for them. They are going to SCo first for packaging and then off to the destination dealer.

EDIT: Actually only 25 are going to the dealer. They are retaining 5 for company use.

#7 ·
The RS is a popular gun these days. I wish we had filed a patent on the recoil rod several years ago when we redesigned the gun. I'm sure there will be more SCO-DT guns in the future :)

#8 ·
Awesome and thank you for the update - torn as whether to get one of these - or one of the D54's at your dealer network.............................

Matt king

#9 ·
Both? :)

Because of the ATF transfer times, I suspect these wont hit the market until Jan-Feb of next year even though the are almost done. If you want something by xmas, hit up one of the dealers today!

#13 · (Edited)
These were originally put in queue as full-sized guns and switched to RS just prior to production start. Customer kit RS guns are in the next batch.

What silencer are they using for the combo sale?
It is a new suppressor model. I am not able to disclose its details just yet, sorry :-(

#19 ·
Congrats Joe. Looks good,

#21 · (Edited)
Thank you!!

Ummm. Ok what is this.

Registered Sear and Suppressor Ready (SSR™ Technology) - Includes sear-ready bolt carrier group.*

SSR Technology?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Our audience has grown beyond the core roller-lock community. As a result, we receive a generous number of questions regarding the attachment of a suppressor and compatibility with registered select-fire conversion devices. In an effort to better inform consumers, we have created the label SSR Technology(tm) to indicated that our firearms are Sear and Suppressor Ready. You can read more by following the link below. Thank you!

SSR | dakotatactical.com

#22 ·
I love Capitol Armory, they are my go to guys for cans, and got the email on this beautiful piece last night. With the two stamps involved I had to ask myself did I really want to pay sales tax on top? LOL Forget the 6K, I hate the sales tax!!! LOL

#23 ·
I hear ya!

#25 ·
Was that you on Facebook?

#27 ·
Bahahahaha! Message me on FB with your address.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.