HKPRO Forums banner

GSC have many, many items and is great to deal with

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  coolhand 
#1 ·
The header pretty much says it, I've used GSC several times and have always come away with a great experience and the owner is a pleasure to deal with and very knowledgeable of his products.

Jackpot

#4 ·
Another very well-deserved shout-out for Ben and Gatewood Supply Company!! Very highly recommended!!!!

He has received a lot of my business, and will continue to do so. Flawless communication, shipping, customer service, and everything else. A tremendous pleasure to do business with, and a very valuable vendor to the HK community of enthusiasts.
Bid/buy with unfailing confidence - you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Ben, and keep up the excellent work!

#8 ·
I finally made my first purchase via HKPro and am super excited. Last week I purchased a 9mm MP5 parts kit with Surefire forearm and a three lug flash hider from Ben at Gatewood Supply Co and must say that he is great to deal with and the parts purchased were in great condition and as advertised. I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.