+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MKE stop selling AT-94P or other MP5 clone?

Quote Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
    Actually, it was partially my fault. But people took what I wrote out of context. I said that I could destroy the MKE market. I did not say that I would.

There, that should clear it all up.
    Why would you do this anyway? Why would anyone kill a gun? I have seen your posts that you don't like the MKE because you can't put a sear in it. But there are a lot of people that can't get a sear. Anyway, if you destroy any gun it would mean you are anti gun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mojohona View Post
    Why would you do this anyway? Why would anyone kill a gun? I have seen your posts that you don't like the MKE because you can't put a sear in it. But there are a lot of people that can't get a sear. Anyway, if you destroy any gun it would mean you are anti gun.
    Cool your jets Mojo, the above is a joke and a typo! If you've read enough posts to comment on Retro's stance on MKE weapons you should have read the above post and the response where he corrected it stating where meant to say " IT could destroy the MKE market.....NOT: I could destroy the MKE market."

Jeez.....

Supporting Vendor

Holy Smoly.....Look what you started Dawg!! :)
    Dj

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by mojohona View Post
    LOL. Dude, it's entirely possible that you are one of the very few people who shouldn't own a gun.

On another thread, there was talk about PTR building a quality MP5 clone. I was commenting on it and tried to say, "It could destroy the MKE market". Unfortunately, the lead paint chips that I ingested as a toddler took control of my typing skills and it got written as, "I could destroy the MKE market". By the time I found out what happened and tried to correct it, the cat was outta the bag and people were asking how I was going to destroy them.

The above post was just a joke about my earlier typo, more to make fun of my own mistake than anything else.
    Last edited by retrodog; 07-27-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    "Sometimes change sucks."- Anne Frank

Reloading: A low impact exercise with a high impact payoff.

Take your wife or GF to the range more. If you want her to get the bug, you've got to expose her to the disease.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Just FYI, Atlantic bumped the price up to $1500 on the MKE guns.

I think that MKE made a run of guns that were imported and sold and are now drying up. And MKE will soon make another run of guns and they will be imported and sold. This talk of them stopping production is Just TB and other pot stirers creating a panic.
    HK's
    Mulitple Caliber Pistol Prototype Mark 1, SL8/G36 CQB, HK91 A3, HK93 A3, HK94/TSC MP5-N A3 SBR, HK USP .40, HK P9S 9mm, HK P7 PSP 9mm, HK VP70Z 9mm, HK4 All 4 Calibers, HK Benelli M1 Super 90, HK P2A1 Flare Gun, HK EFL
    Others
    Walther P38 9mm, Webley MK VI .455, CZ52 7.62x25 Tok, CZ70 .32ACP, Radom P-64 9x18 Mak, Norinco SKS Sporter 7.62x39mm

Unrepentant HKHolic

You know, Especially with those back stabbing Paki's and those taliban sh**heads and Turkey being a predominately Islamic country, it may very well be the elimination of the importation of any parts ,guns or ammo from these countries. In light of the assmunch that keeps leaking classified material to the enemy (wikileaks) and if PTR puts out a good product (MP5) and has no receiver block like the MKE, that most probably kill that market. You know the PTR price will be less than $1500 and I will take that over an MKE and Atlantic will probably stock these and sell for a good price. I just wish I would have waited on my recent UZI that are on sale again! Oh Blaine, those are soooo nice.
    Last edited by U.S. Praetorian; 07-27-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Supporting Vendor

Our price has been the same for the MKE pistols and has not changed. It is a 50/50 shot if we will be able to get anymore of these in the future .

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Firearms.com View Post
    Our price has been the same for the MKE pistols and has not changed. It is a 50/50 shot if we will be able to get anymore of these in the future .
    Well there you go! Thanks Atlantic.
    HK USP 9mm
    Fleming registered sear
    CA89 SBR
    V53P
    PTR 91

Desperately Needs Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Firearms.com View Post
    I stand corrected. I was misinformed by another member as to the prices. I apologize.

Supporting Vendor

We will try to make a few calls to see if there are any updated info on these but they were supposed to be coming in some what regularly , the fact that they have not had a 2nd importation leads us to believe there is a combination of issues causing the delay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Links