HKPRO Forums banner

Riverman RM9

12K views 39 replies 20 participants last post by  TheRverend 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard of this maker or had any experience with them or the gun?

Home Page

Searched the forums and nothing came up. They look like good guns. Built off an LSC flat, F/A bolt, 922r compliant, purchase in pistol, rifle with faux or real suppressor, and sbr. I think they are on gunbroker for 2k.

#39 ·
I guess I lucked out better. My sights appear to be on straight. I am a left handed shooter and had to move the rear sight all the way to the right in order to line up on target. There is an after market front sight but I plan to replace that. It should fix my point of aim once that is done. If not I have a rear site adjustment tool. My paddle mag release is a little stiff but works well. I have not run into any more issues with it. Quiet as a mouse with the S&H suppressor on it. I also tried to get help from them when I could not figure out why it was shooting low. They never called me back and did not seem to care I was having a problem.

Live and learn I guess. It is fun to shoot and looks great. No paint chipping that I can see yet. Hopefully I got one built on a good day and it wont cost me to get anything fixed.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.