+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silly Questions PADDLEMAG/LEOPARTS

Default Silly Questions PADDLEMAG/LEOPARTS

I'v been gathering parts recently for a C93 build. I only need a few more parts before I have everything. Right now I want to get the paddle mag parts. I was looking on hkparts and I couldn't find an actual kit. I saw several pieces but didn't see a kit. What all will I have to get in order to have all the correct parts for my build.

I see things on the board mentioning thing being "LEO marked". What is that exactly?

Thanks a ton!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

I would look at RobertRTG for the parts you need if you are building a C93. I believe he has a diagram showing all the parts you will need,

Leo= law enforcement officer

Default Silly Questions PADDLEMAG/LEOPARTS

Quote Originally Posted by Will79 View Post
    Leo= law enforcement officer
    I figured that. If its leo marked, would it have like department names or something on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastmach1 View Post
    I figured that. If its leo marked, would it have like department names or something on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When the AWB was in effect, all new high cap mags were marked "LEO use only", or something to that effect. With the federal ban now gone, the words are pretty useless, but some buyers are concerned enough with them that sellers will mention them anyhow.
    “The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.” — Gaius Cornelius Tacitus

I always took LEO markings to mean "law enforcement only". It's all semantics I guess.

The reason some sellers still mention it is because certain states (such as New York and mass I believe) still do not allow their citizens to have or purchase LEO marked mags or rifles even though the federal ban has lifted.

They thought the ban was so great they made it state law. /sarcasm

+ Reply to Thread

Links