HKPRO Forums banner

New Here! Put a PTR 91 GI R on layway

8K views 46 replies 18 participants last post by  Steve_in_29 
#1 ·
Sup ya'll.
After years and years of waiting to get a HK clone, Its finally done! A customer came in to DROS a PTR 91 GI r a few weeks back and immediately rekindled my love for the gun.
Went to Atlantic Firearms and BOOM. Wont get it till probably my Birthday, but thats okay.
So Hello all!

#2 ·
It starts so innocent.... one little clone, then maybe just one more, then next thing you know, a few years and few thousand later your addicted. Welcome to the club!

#8 ·
Heh... six months and hundreds of rounds....

Get a sear for that puppy and you'll come to laugh at that as well...

My usual now is 1 hour and a couple thousand rounds...

#12 ·
OP I'm assuming you needed to get a bullet button version?

Isn't Cali trying to pass a law saying even bullet button rifles with detachable mags are going to be "assault weapons" and banned now? Might wanna get that resume updated and look for greener pastures if you caught the HK bug so you can actually get what you want.

#16 ·
Actually, if the law passes it would simply negate the need for a bullet button (thus allowing for paddle mag releases) as EVERY rifle would now be registered as an Assault Rifle which don't need to use a BB and are also allowed to use high-cap mags (though they are trying to ban those as well).

#40 ·
The PTR is the best deal going in the roller lock world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.