+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: GSG 5 short 3 lug Navy style barrel

  1. #1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    LongviewClassIIIArms's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Posts : 34

    Default GSG 5 short 3 lug Navy style barrel

    GSG-5 barrel with 3 lug adapter. Threaded 1/2x28 on centers for suppressor use. 9.200 OAL, threads into the GSG 5 feed ramp. Any interest? Guestimate on cost 175.00 with 3 lug, 135.00 without 3 lug.

    Photo of GSG5 barrel fresh off the machine.

    thanks
    Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GSG 5 short 3 lug Navy style barrel-dsc04056.jpg  

  2. #2
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    HKpre86's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2005
    Location : East Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 762

    Default

    Looks good. Then again, I did see it a day ago. :)
    Last edited by HKpre86; 02-19-2008 at 12:15 AM.
    Hart wie Krupp-Stahl, zaeh wie Leder.

    "Chance favors the prepared mind."
    - Louis Pasteur

  3. #3
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Jan 2002
    Location : Hendersonville, TN
    Posts : 936

    Default

    Excuse the stupid question, but would this allow you to use a standard 9mm 3-lug can on the GSG-5?

    Thanks,
    James
    Guns? Plenty.

  4. #4
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    HKpre86's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2005
    Location : East Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCook View Post
    Excuse the stupid question, but would this allow you to use a standard 9mm 3-lug can on the GSG-5?

    Thanks,
    James
    MP5 look, 1/2 x 28 threads

    ETA I guess you could use it with a 9mm can but it really wouldn't be that quiet. YMMV
    Last edited by HKpre86; 02-19-2008 at 02:35 PM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Posts : 31

    Default

    More info and more pics please. I am guessing that the barrel without the 3lug would be about 8"???

    I didn't know that the feed ramp section came off the GSG barrel. I've never had my barrel out. So I guess the barrel just unscrews from the feed ramp section?

    There were a bunch of people that were planning on sending our GSGs to Gemtech to have the barrels cut, crowned and have an adapter installed. This was costing $150 per Gemtech. I have heard there will be aftermarket shorty barrels available, but no one has heard anthing to this date about them.

    I would say more people would be interested in just he threaded model that would allow the can to go almost right up against the front of the weapon without leaving a gap. I would love to see pictures of "just the threaded barrel" in the weapon with a can on it.
    Last edited by jackal2001; 02-19-2008 at 12:16 PM.

  6. #6
    04Hemi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackal2001 View Post
    I would say more people would be interested in just he threaded model that would allow the can to go almost right up against the front of the weapon without leaving a gap. I would love to see pictures of "just the threaded barrel" in the weapon with a can on it.
    +1 to all of that.

  7. #7
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    LongviewClassIIIArms's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Posts : 34

    Default GSG 5 barrel

    I hope to have my camera back in working order soon so I may post photos.

    thanks for your patience.

    Jim

  8. #8
    MrPhotoGuyInc
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongviewClassIIIArms View Post
    GSG-5 barrel with 3 lug adapter. Threaded 1/2x28 on centers for suppressor use. 9.200 OAL, threads into the GSG 5 feed ramp. Any interest? Guestimate on cost 175.00 with 3 lug, 135.00 without 3 lug.

    Photo of GSG5 barrel fresh off the machine.

    thanks
    Jim
    Jim,

    Are these ready to ship? I would like one..

    thanks

    Rico

  9. #9
    submoa
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhotoGuyInc View Post
    Jim,

    Are these ready to ship? I would like one..

    thanks

    Rico
    +1 I will take one also if they are ready to ship... PM me with details please

  10. #10
    Member
    PCArms's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : NW Oregon
    Posts : 79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongviewClassIIIArms View Post
    I hope to have my camera back in working order soon so I may post photos.

    thanks for your patience.

    Jim


    Can't believe you guys POST words with out pictures!!!
    Pat
    Oregon Research Labs, LLC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

gsg 5 barrel
,
gsg 5 barrels
,

gsg 5 short barrel

,
gsg 5 threaded barrel
,
gsg 522 barrel
,
gsg 522 barrels
,

gsg 522 short barrel

,
gsg 522 threaded barrel
,
gsg barrel
,
gsg short barrel
,

gsg-5 short barrel

,
short barrel gsg 5
Click on a term to search for related topics.