+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P30 Model #?

Default P30 Model #?

Hello, I'm sure there are tons of variations in triggers, safeties, magazines, etc. I'm looking for a model number for a:

P30 9mm (V2) LEM enhanced DAO, with two 15 round magazines

Does this combination exist? I'm wondering if this is available in 15 round or just in 13 round? I would like to order this version above, if it's available.

Thanks,
    Red

Life Member: NRA, VFW

*I'm active duty Air Force; Enlisted Aircrew. If I don't immediately respond to any PMs, it's probably because I'm not in any sort of wifi signal for a bit. I'll respond to you as quickly as I'm able to but it might be a few days. Thanks for understanding not everyone can sit around and surf the web all day. -Red

HKPRO Professional

M730902-A5

HKPRO Contributor

The # is M730902-A5. Has 2-15rd mags. 13rd mags are for the 40S&W models. HK is no longer producing the V2 in the P30 line. They are all now made as V1 light LEM, which is # M730901-A5. You can still probably find someone with with a V2 for sale. Check the WTS HK Handguns threads. If you really want the V2, you can buy a V1 and change a couple springs to convert to V2. Hope this helps.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    www.crosscreekguns.com

Leather Fiend

I *think* that the model code you want is : - M730902-A5

The 9s come with 15 round mags, the .40s with 13 rounders.
    "a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd."

Leather Fiend

Cursed interwebz echo!!
    "a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd."

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'm learning a lot about trigger versions... I found out today they are not the same for different lines? I have a USPC and a P2000SK and these are different than the P30 line (with regards to trigger variants)? Regardless, thanks for the feedback - now I know what I'm looking for. Do you guys know what the difference is in the "V1 light LEM" trigger pull?

Thanks again!

*I'm active duty Air Force; Enlisted Aircrew. If I don't immediately respond to any PMs, it's probably because I'm not in any sort of wifi signal for a bit. I'll respond to you as quickly as I'm able to but it might be a few days. Thanks for understanding not everyone can sit around and surf the web all day. -Red

PROFESSIONAL WEB SURFER

Quote Originally Posted by 17Load View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'm learning a lot about trigger versions... I found out today they are not the same for different lines? I have a USPC and a P2000SK and these are different than the P30 line (with regards to trigger variants)? Regardless, thanks for the feedback - now I know what I'm looking for. Do you guys know what the difference is in the "V1 light LEM" trigger pull?

Thanks again!
    Trigger variants are the same for P-Series (P2000/P2000SK/P30/P30L) but different for USP-Series (USP/USPc). These charts below will help.

Light LEM (V1 in P-Series or Light LEM in USP-Series) trigger pull is about 4.5 to 5.5 lbs.
    HK: Yeah, I've got that!

TooSixy, thanks very much for the charts - they are very helpful. I've saved them for future reference.

I appreciate the help!
    Red

+ Reply to Thread

Ads