HKPRO Forums banner

Where is my rebate?

14K views 82 replies 49 participants last post by  majbgd 
#1 ·
Everyone seems to be getting their rebates in two weeks and I'm over two weeks. Thinking of calling HK. Anyone else still waiting???

#5 ·
I'm maybe right at 4wks, maybe a little beyond. I have reasoned that the guys who got theirs super fast were probably the first to put them in. Then, as more and more people heard about the promotion or got around to buying something, the number of rebates being submitted went way up and now it's taking longer.

I have nothing to base this on other than my hunch.

#8 ·
I'm waiting on 2 of them. I would say that it's jumping the gun to call them before their stated time has passed even though others have gotten them sooner.

I'm just gonna have patience and wait for my 2 to come in. PROBABLY going to get a VP9 with the money. We'll see.

#39 ·
Great summary ..... This thread can be summed up in one word "CHILL"

As long as proper procedures were followed, I would guess that everyone's rebate will be issued. Its just a matter of time, and consideration to H&K who may be overwhelmed with the response they received during this rebate session.

Just relax guys and go to the range or something................

#17 ·
I just wonder how much this is making HK?
Fixed it for you.

I guarantee HK isn't losing money on this deal. It's great publicity for them and they're moving a ton of guns. Not to mention, how many people are using the rebate money to funnel right back into another HK gun or accessories?

#21 ·
I sent mine in 2nd week of November in the mail. That was a mistake, H&K told me they handle Email faster. I couldn't find a form I could type on so I would have to
print the form , scan it into my computer and email it as an attachment.

So, I sent it first class mail. I called H&K every morning last week, got promises they would call or email me just to ascertain if they received it. They Did, but after 3 full weeks H&K could only say I gave them all the info they need to process the rebate.

I sent the originals since I don't have a copier.

I give them one more week then I will get another bill of sale to send in from the gun dealer and send it email this time.

We are all waiting to get the cash back, I want to buy something for my kids for the holidays with the money. I hope H&K isn't going to be the GRINCH.

#23 ·
I want to buy something for my kids for the holidays with the money. I hope H&K isn't going to be the GRINCH.
haha...way to externalize the locus of control. Before calling a corporation the grinch for taking the amount of time they said it might take (6weeks, which puts you getting the rebate after Christmas given your stated timeline) I would argue that if you absolutely needed $200 to Christmas shop for your kids you shouldn't have bought a new pistol in the first place. Sorry to be the ****ish voice of personal responsibility but...

I mean...have you never worked with a mail in rebate before? They can take forever.

#25 · (Edited)
Seriously, how impatient can you be? calling every morning? talk about needy.

Every minute they spend answering the phone is a minute they aren't processing rebates, time to STFU and let HK do their work.

And quite frankly, if I was working at HK processing these rebates, I certainly wouldn't rush for the people who are making it more difficult. Maybe all those calls will get your rebate shoved to the bottom of the stack, just sayin'

#26 ·
I just wanted to find out if they received it and logged it in. H&K didn't set up the rebate the way SIG did, where you could check yourself on the internet, so wouldn't you
be curious why others got their check in 2 weeks according to their posts on this forum and yours was in since 2nd week of November and you don't know if its even there.

I guess if someone answered my email or call I would not call, all I want to get from H&K is a yes we got it or no we didn't .

If that makes me stupid inpatient OK I AM DUMB STUPID.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.