+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opinions on Laser Devices BLAST 2

Default Opinions on Laser Devices BLAST 2

Ive been lookin at light/laser combos and I came up upon Laser Devices BLAST 2. The specs seem pretty good. You can either get the bright white incandescent which puts out 95 lumens or the high output LED with a Lexon lens which puts out 150 lumens! The continous batt. life is 1 hour for the incandescent and 1.5 hours for the LED! Price varies on where you buy it from and what light you chose. I would guess that an average price would be around 370. I know there are cheaper combos out there that are probably comparable or supercede this one but I was curious if anyone here has one or has heard anything good or bad about them.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

so no one has heard of these?

Very Senior Member

I have the exact one. Great quality but impossible to find a holster.

pics please, anyone, im not too worried about the holster, but man these things look huge. plus when i look for retailers all i seem to find are sketchy online warehouse types, anyone know where to find one of theses. on another note, when searching for this thing i came across lots of sights that claimed to have them, but didnt list any contact info, or even phone numbers... sketch? i dont know, i want then LED version of this thing, anyone see one?

Unrepentant HKHolic

Seems you're right. All the normal places I've bought tactical lights before don't seem to carry this brand name. Compared to Surefire, Insight, and Streamlight, the specs do look very good.

I did find it at HKPerfection.com for $431. That's not cheap, but it did include a HK rail adapter. And you're right, it IS big, not sure how it will look hanging from a USP45c. Depending on what gun you're buying this for, I would also recommend the Crimson Trace for a laser. I've got them on my Beretta 92FS, and I much prefer their ergos, operation, durability, and accuracy over the rail-mounted lasers.

Good luck and happy shooting!
    Lord, help me to be half the man my dog thinks I am!

I got the same thing from the websites. Kinda sketchy ones but I did find it on H&K perfection for 431. That was for the 150 lumen lamp. Still expensive. I did look on Laser Devices website and it looks legit. It is kinda big but reminds me of the concept for the Mk23. Blocky and a lil big. Thanks for the replies guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Links