+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maximum Price for a unfired p9s .45

Default Maximum Price for a unfired p9s .45

Hello,

I found a .45 P9S for sale that is in unfired condition but has no box with it. I was wondering what the maximum value of it might be before I make my offer on it.

Thanks in advance

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Which model? Combat or target?
    For reference: I bought a P9s 45 Target 99% condition with manual, warranty card and target but no box for $1,450.00 delivered.
    A month before I purchased a P9s 45 Combat 98% with box, target, manual and warranty for $1400.00 delivered.

Unrepentant HKHolic

NIB $800
    Exc. $650
    VG $500
    Good $400
    Fair $300
    Poor $200

may be a tad higher than that now..

EDIT: That is for the combat model btw..
    Last edited by amstaffHK; 06-29-2010 at 04:21 PM.

It has tall/high front and rear sights, but no threaded barrel.....so I would imagine it is a combat version. They are asking $2100 plus tax. It seemed a little steep to me since I could not remember seeing one for that much ever before.

Thanks for the replies.

Unrepentant HKHolic

I have seen NIB P9S Target go for $1800--$1900. Im one of those guys that like
    box and all the goodies IF possible ... unfired with no box/no extra mags,
    He would have a hard time getting more than $1200 from me.

If this example came with box, papers, 2 mags, I would pay up to $1800

Just depends on what you want and are really willing to pay, Im assuming ONLY
    1 mag?
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by amstaffHK View Post
    NIB $800
    Exc. $650
    VG $500
    Good $400
    Fair $300
    Poor $200

Those are 9mm prices.
    I bought two VG's in the last two years for $1200-1500 and I agree with Kost that $1800 is about tops on a BNIB 45 combat but the market sets what the market sets.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by seven.sixtwo View Post
    Those are 9mm prices.
    I bought two VG's in the last two years for $1200-1500 and I agree with Kost that $1800 is about tops on a BNIB 45 combat but the market sets what the market sets.
    He states the target models are $1800, but thanks for informing me.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Oh, sorry, then I disagree a little with Kost. A mint with box and papers combat could hit $1800. I have seen Targets way above that as the targets are harder to find. There was a complete Target set with grips and wooden box in 45 on GB for $6000. Doesn't mean he got that but it probably would go well north of $3000.

Btw Someone just posted a good deal on 9mm combats for like $550 in the heads up section a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by amstaffHK View Post
    NIB $800
    Exc. $650
    VG $500
    Good $400
    Fair $300
    Poor $200

yeah... Blue Book prices... I'd be buying all I could find at those prices. Your best bet would be to search Gunbroker "closed" auctions for the last few months. You might be able to tell which model you're looking at by the pictures too.
    Why is it that the Combat .45's bring more than the Target models? The Target models have a stellar trigger (and adjustable) adjustable rear sight and adjustable trigger stop to boot... rarity of the Combats vs the Target? I'll take accuracy over rarity... imho

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by seven.sixtwo View Post
    Oh, sorry, then I disagree a little with Kost. A mint with box and papers combat could hit $1800. I have seen Targets way above that as the targets are harder to find. There was a complete Target set with grips and wooden box in 45 on GB for $6000. Doesn't mean he got that but it probably would go well north of $3000.
    Btw Someone just posted a good deal on 9mm combats for like $550 in the heads up section a few weeks ago.
    Ya I've never actually been in the market and if I was I would want the .45 version without a doubt. Appriciate that heads up though.

Quote Originally Posted by co_front_ranger View Post
    yeah... Blue Book prices... I'd be buying all I could find at those prices. Your best bet would be to search Gunbroker "closed" auctions for the last few months. You might be able to tell which model you're looking at by the pictures too.
    Why is it that the Combat .45's bring more than the Target models? The Target models have a stellar trigger (and adjustable) adjustable rear sight and adjustable trigger stop to boot... rarity of the Combats vs the Target? I'll take accuracy over rarity... imho
    You know I couldn't tell ya but I know HK .45's do run higher in price than a .40 or 9mm model , atleast that was the case with my USPc .45.

+ Reply to Thread

Links