+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: should I pick up a USP 45 Tactical?

Desperately Needs Treatment

Did very well, i plan to put a can on mine aslo.

Quote Originally Posted by zak View Post
    looks great man what can did you go with? I'm thinkin osprey. But anywayssssss put my payment on it today, turns out it was only 800, 855 with tax and everything. the extra 30 bucks was ganders warranty that I declined. Its an AI (08) date code with, 95+ percent condition, HK hard case with 2 12rd mags O rings, sight tools, manual, and I think a fired case. Did I do good?
    2 Corinthians 12:9
    King James Version (KJV)
    9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

zak
    HKPRO Professional

I can't decided between the osprey or something that looks the MK23 (round with dimples) excuse my ignorance for what that particular can is. Really what I want is best dry performance, I don't care much about first round pop or want to have to re-grease every other mag at the range when I want to go shoot a few hundred rounds through it. I don't want it for any tactical purpose, just because I've always wanted a suppressed USP tactical.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

What the hell, just go for it ! it's only $$$$$$ and you can't take it with you so you might as well go out and enjoy it and make yourself happy !

HKOREGUN

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by zak View Post
    I can't decided between the osprey or something that looks the MK23 (round with dimples) excuse my ignorance for what that particular can is. Really what I want is best dry performance, I don't care much about first round pop or want to have to re-grease every other mag at the range when I want to go shoot a few hundred rounds through it. I don't want it for any tactical purpose, just because I've always wanted a suppressed USP tactical.
    The dimpled suppressor is a Knights Armament OHG. I have one for my Tactical. It is below the OSHA hearing safety rating; meaning that one can safely fire it without hearing protection outdoors (I haven't tried it indoors without protection.) The OHG is all stainless steel. The dimples are spot welded baffles. It is a stout piece of military grade equipment. Below is a pic from the range last weekend...

Last edited by azimuth; 05-10-2011 at 05:09 AM.

azimuth, very nice pics. Around what is the weigth of the can??

Unrepentant HKHolic

The Knights website says 15.2 oz. I don't have a sensitive enough scale to verify though.

Thanks that's great since i had no idea, Very nice set-ups you have very nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    The Knights website says 15.2 oz. I don't have a sensitive enough scale to verify though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links