+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HK P9S Sport 45 good price?

Default HK P9S Sport 45 good price?

I know this is a good price already but how good? I came across an HK P9S Sport 45 nib looks mint and unfired for $600. I went ahead and put it on layaway. Also the date code is HK :) the target said 1979.

Thanks for any info.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

If it is the real deal, then $600.00 is a steal. Does it come with the proper box and manual? If you change your mind, pm me the store phone number. I'm open to a finders fee.
    Last edited by Maxfan; 10-22-2011 at 03:48 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by rwboilini View Post
    If it is the real deal then, $600.00 is a steal. Does it come with the porper box and manual? If you change your mind, pm me the store phone number. I'm open to a finders fee.
    +1 me too!
    Everyone knows you should never go full retail !

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Quote Originally Posted by legion3 View Post
    I know this is a good price already but how good? I came across an HK P9S Sport 45 nib looks mint and unfired for $600. I went ahead and put it on layaway. Also the date code is HK :) the target said 1979.

Thanks for any info.
    That's like saying a neighbor is selling a 1963 split window Corvette & is asking $10,000, is that a good deal? You know it's a great deal, quite teasing us. LOL. GARY N4KVE

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by N4KVE View Post
    That's like saying a neighbor is selling a 1963 split window Corvette & is asking $10,000, is that a good deal? You know it's a great deal
    ...yeah, but who the hell wants that? eww...
    Various HK models
    One SigSauer 9mm. P226 TacOps

Glocks are like small block chevy's... Over abundant, and rarely impressive.

Well I know from looking at them at gun shows that this appeard to be a good deal, although the 45ACP's and the Sport Target models I was not as familier with or if they were good deals. I just could not believe it, the guys at the store took it in trade and did not seem to know anything about it...kids...but I took one look, fondled it and knew this might be worth getting. Although the combat style would be more my cup of tea as I don't usually do much with adjustable sights and that shark fin front blade is WOW! Anyway when I get it I will post some pics.

HKPRO Professional

Now why doesn't stuff like this happen to me! Sounds like you got the target model
    Certified HK Roller Delayed Blowback Armorer
    Certified HK P7 Armorer
    Certified HK USP Armorer
    Certified HK 416 Armorer

Got pics yet?!?!?!?

HKPRO Professional

Quote Originally Posted by legion3 View Post
    Well I know from looking at them at gun shows that this appeard to be a good deal, although the 45ACP's and the Sport Target models I was not as familier with or if they were good deals. I just could not believe it, the guys at the store took it in trade and did not seem to know anything about it...kids...but I took one look, fondled it and knew this might be worth getting. Although the combat style would be more my cup of tea as I don't usually do much with adjustable sights and that shark fin front blade is WOW! Anyway when I get it I will post some pics.
    I got a 9mm Combat with the fixed sights............and willing to deal...:).

+ Reply to Thread

Links