HKPRO Forums banner

Thinking of a trading My Kimber Pro Raptor For HK 45c

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Mattducati 
#1 ·
I own a Kimber Pro Raptor that I purchased approx 3 months ago I have never shot it and is in brand new condition, here's the thing I have a new desire for an HK 45c with the de cocker DA/SA safety. I just put it up for sale in another Forum and I am starting to get replies. I am thinking about trading it for an HK 45c even though its only for sale now what do you guys think ? fair trade if someone makes me an offer

#2 ·
I would think a 45c + a couple mags or at least something on top of just trade would be fair. Those raptors are real nice.

#3 ·
This is a tough trade. You obviously know were my loyalties lie. But i don't know if i would do that one. I guess if u want a gun your never gonna do much with keep the kimber. But if u want a gun to carry and shoot the crap out of get the HK. A gun in the safe is always worse than the one on your hip.

#4 ·
I love my kimber, but it hasnt proven its reliability to me yet. But then again they specifically say 500 rounds of 230 fmj break in in the manual.

#5 ·
Never nothing wrong with trading up! Reliability is Top's on my List especially a gun. I don't have a need for safe queen's. So you see i would jump right on the .45c!!

#8 ·
I am a former Kimber owner (ultra cdp 45) and currently own a HK45 full size. The DA/SA function on the HK is far more versatile than the older 1911-type platform on the Kimber from a perspective of safety and usability. And really... why spend all that money (500 rounds) to "break in" a firearm, that really ought to be street-worthy right out of the box?

#10 ·
I dont know about you, but I am MUCH more accurate with my kimber than any of my hk's (havent shot my 45CT yet). The accuracy I get from my HK's, I being the key word, is very good. But for whatever reason my kimber is extremely accurate. which is why my kimber is my range toy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.