HKPRO Forums banner

Just got my first HK . I need help!!!

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Username 
#1 ·
Alright im new to this fourm and new to h&k ive always thought highly of this company but just never had the chance to own one. im a young gun collector and love tactical weapons and gear. I traded one of my Ar15s that i made into a Special purpose rifle for a HK usp compact 9mm and a nib windham weaponary ar15 stock never fired. But on to what i am asking . This hk is an (AK) year mark i thank that is 2009 if im not mistakeing but what i am confused about is the varrient # all i have been able to find is something about LEM versions this one has no safety or de-cocker but is DA/SA because when you chamber a round its a light trigger pull . but when you dry fire it the frist time the trigger pull is light then it goes to a stiff trigger pull this is DA i assume . i Havent been able to find anything about A LEM with no safety or decocker that is DA/SA i have a few pictures and any of yalls insite would be great . Im just trying to find out how much its worth and everything about the gun its self . thanks so much Chris .. haveing trouble uploadeing photos

#10 ·
#4 ·
Congrats on the acquisition. My first HK was also a USP. You won't be disappointed; they are real workhorses. Also, welcome to the forum. As for your variant question, a detailed description of all the USP variants is available on HK's website. Maybe this will help answer your question:

Heckler & Koch - USA

As far as the gun's value, most used USPs run between $500 all the way up to $800 in some states like CA.

#9 ·
here is an explanation i did of the lem trigger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.