• YES!

580 92.36%
  • No

48 7.64%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: HK45 in FDE interest thread.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

I'll put it like this... I'll take whatever you can get in a GB. the pricing alone would make it worth it.
    That's it!! No more guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Noncentsical View Post
    And for anyone who would even THINK of bellyaching over a HK45 GB vs. something else...

1) I'm pretty sure navyman doesn't hold a worldwide monopoly of some kind on group buy organization.
    2) If he takes the initiative and does the work, he gets to promote whatever the heck he wants to
    3) If you think you can make all this happen for (insert your HK of choice), see #1 above. And stop complaining.
    4) If this hurts your feelings, send me a SASE and I'll send you a lollipop.
    ^^^^^^this!

Im definitely in again!

Default Re: HK45 in FDE interest thread.

I'd like 1 FDE HK45 to match the FDE HK45c I'm patiently waiting for, thanks.
    Benelli, Browning, FNH, HK, Nighthawk, Remington, Seecamp, Sig, S&W, Springfield, Wilson, etc.

HKPRO Professional

Definitely in for 1. I will try to get some coworkers in on it. I know one guy wanted the full size with Spider-Man grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Noncentsical View Post
    And for anyone who would even THINK of bellyaching over a HK45 GB vs. something else...

1) I'm pretty sure navyman doesn't hold a worldwide monopoly of some kind on group buy organization.
    2) If he takes the initiative and does the work, he gets to promote whatever the heck he wants to
    3) If you think you can make all this happen for (insert your HK of choice), see #1 above. And stop complaining.
    4) If this hurts your feelings, send me a SASE and I'll send you a lollipop.
    I don't see the need to be inflammatory about anything. Like ScotchMan said this is a thread concerning a poll and since there was a "No" option I felt like I could put in my two cents as others did also. I see the logic in Navyman's response and as I stated before I will participate in whatever the next group buy is. It is also very obvious that the vast majority of the poll takers would prefer an FDE HK45. I am and always will be a team player but when it is allowed I will also give my opinion.

To address your point number 1 and 3: Of course anyone can do what they want to do but I think it would be counter-productive to have more than one iron in the fire when it comes to these kinds of undertakings. I believe this was one of the reasons Navyman started a poll in the first place (to get us all on the same sheet) but I could be mistaken.

As to point number 2: I think this is a given.

Point 4: This is a textbook example of forum trolling.

Again, just my two cents...
    Last edited by 82nd_Airborne; 01-23-2013 at 06:04 AM. Reason: punctuation

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by 82nd_Airborne View Post
    I don't see the need to be inflammatory about anything. Like Scotch said this is a thread concerning a poll and since there was a "No" option I felt like I could put in my two cents as others did also. I see the logic in Navyman's response and as I stated before I will participate in whatever the next group buy is. It is also very obvious that the vast majority of us would prefer an FDE HK45. I am and always will be a team player but when it is allowed I will also give my opinion.

To address your point number 1 and 3: Of course anyone can do what they want to do but I think it would be counter-productive to have more than one iron in the fire when it comes to these kinds of undertakings. I believe this was one of the reasons Navyman started a poll in the first place (to get us all on the same sheet) but I could be mistaken.

As to point number 2: I think this is a given.

THIS"" to the newbie absolut newbie
    I Love This Country It's The Government That Scares Me!
    Stop organized crime.
    Re-elect no one.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Honestly gents, You can't make a poll with 1 answer.

If you want the HK45 in FDE, let me know via the poll or a post. Or both. Rifle for me/what HK has told me I can do, is off the table, if you can get it done, go ahead and give it a shot I will get on board with your group buy. Plus I am also considering people's money situation. All I am trying to do is what I did last time, put an FDE HK45 in the hands of those that want one. The options that HK will put in, and nothing else like last time. Give you guys the platform, so you can do what you want with it.

If and when we get HK on the hook and everyone can afford it, maybe we can do something big. In the mean time, for our next huge group buy, lets stick to something we know.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trying to catch up to TooSixy.

i am interested in the FDE HK45 GB and lookinh forward to details as they emerge.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Quote Originally Posted by 82nd_Airborne View Post

Apologies if I offended. Navyman is perfectly capable of taking care of himself, and has a thicker skin than I do.
    But the man has done a great service for many of us (in more ways than one), and while some folks offer perfectly adult suggestions and questions, others behave as infantile whiners on these things. There are hundreds of pages of evidence of this on the last GB, and a few pages already on this one, that isn't even a GB yet....

Just rubs me wrong when a guy takes the initiative and asks a simple question ("who's in?"), and some folks answer "why can't you make it PURPLE?"

I'll go suck a lollipop now.
    Paul

HK45c FDE LLEM, P2000SK .40/.357 LLEM, USPc .45 SS LLEM, USP .45 SS LLEM w/TLR-4, USP SD 9 JF Hybrid
    Walther PPS 9mm OD, FN FS2000 OD, "Remelli" Versamax Tactical, M&P 15/22, Browning BL-22, RWS 34

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

We are all good, clean slate guys......Fresh start.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Links