580 92.36%
  • No

48 7.64%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: HK45 in FDE interest thread.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Default MODS Please lock -navyman8903

Before anyone else does this, I figured I would nip it in the bud. If you are INTERESTED, in an HK45 in FDE with the usual Group buy Package, YES it will be engraved probably, don't even ask. Let me know.

It won't be for a while, and we still have to get things going with HK, Sh*t we still have to get out HK45c's in FDE first. But I just want to put a feeler out there and see the rough numbers.

There will also be no list, payment down the line will be the list.

Anyways, just hit the yes or no in the poll, and we will go from there. MAKE SURE TO HIT YES IF YOU WANT ONE.

This is a pipe dream at this point, we are not taking orders or anything, I haven't even spoken to SG or HK at this point. Please don't blast us with PM's yet.

******UPDATE******

Any Group buy or custom project is on hold as per HK, until August 2013. They have to catch up on back orders.

PACKAGE will BE:
    -HK45 in FDE V1 (DA/SA With decocker) HKPRO ENGRAVED
    -Meprolight Night sights
    -Three (3) 10 round magazines
    -Black Clam shell case

THAT IS IT. No other options will be available due to the size of the group buy (IE: LEM trigger kits, Threaded barrels, Extra Mags....)

ENGRAVING. Why navyman?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why?

Because, if they decide to make another run, they want these to be clearly marked as a special FIRST run. They will be engraved, it isn't an option. If anything, it is more of a special thing to have it this way. I know how some of us are with wanting a fighting gun to stay that way. But I promise you, HKpro engravings won't stop you from hitting bull's eyes or stopping threats.
    Last edited by navyman8903; 03-16-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trying to catch up to TooSixy.

Very Senior Member

One more thing I need to save for.

Very Senior Member

Hey navyman.....just so I understand.....would you be shooting to color match the FDE of the HK45C, or would this be the lighter tan that they are releasing?
    SEMPER FI

HK USP .45 Tactical
    HK USPf .45
    HK USPc .40
    HK USPc 9mm
    HK P9S .45
    HK P9S 9mm
    HK VP70Z

Very Senior Member

Recon man- these 45's will match the 45c group buy!

Semper Fi

I can't shake my HKoch ADDiction. ~ My First HK was a SOCOM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Ok, who clicked no? What's wrong with people. We should be happy that A) HK even made a run of FDE 45Cs for us. B)They are making FDE only for the group buy guys, everyone else gets that very odd color tan. C) They are willing to make another pistol run of our choosing within reason.

What is there to be not happy about?
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-tocí-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

YES! I'm lucky number 13!
    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin' , boy..." The Outlaw Josey Wales.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by PSG1 Nut View Post
    Ok, who clicked no? What's wrong with people. We should be happy that A) HK even made a run of FDE 45Cs for us. B)They are making FDE only for the group buy guys, everyone else gets that very odd color tan. C) They are willing to make another pistol run of our choosing within reason.

What is there to be not happy about?
    I didnt click no but i dont like my guns tan colored. im not looking for a gun to match my khaki pants lol. :)
    In this house we serve the Lord, but we use H&K.

H&K HK45 "Tactical"
    H&K USP Compact .45
    H&K VP9 =>Be afraid glock, be very afraid
    XDS 9mm
    Modified Saiga-12 Shotgun
    Custom AR-15 "STEELKNIGHT VARIANT"

"I ask you, IF glock is "perfection", why the hell are there so many aftermarket parts for them?"

I'd love to be in

I am deffinitely interested in participating in another group buy regardless of what it is. I am very satisfied with and appreciative of how the GB on the FDE has progressed.

My only concern is the current (and future) political situation. I would like to own an MR556 and a group buy MIGHT be the only way for us to get an affordable one. I do understand that it would be a much more expensive and complicated undertaking with a longer delay but the sooner it gets started the sooner it will happen. I also understand that I may be worried for nothing but an MR556 might be unattainable for many of us in the future while the a pistol would be a viable option for a long time.

Once we have our FDEs in hand would it be possible to at least inquire about MR556? Maybe with more information we might be pleasantly surprised.

I am not trying to ruffle any feathers or preach any doom and gloom scenario, I'm just stating my concerns.

Thanks!

Very Senior Member

THIS is a great idea^^^^^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Links