HKPRO Forums banner

My tan and OD USP .45s found a new home!

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Hunter757 
#1 ·
It's not what you think - I could never sell these! Instead, I just got my tan Custom Combat and OD Combat Competition clone new matching "tactical" cases from the HK Webshop for only $56. For the money, you really can't beat 'em! I really like having a matching case to transport them to the range in and did I mention they are only $56?

See less See more
#17 ·
I was going to get a black one for my Expert 9mm, but they were out of stock. The same case in black is being sold on Gunbroker, but they want > $100. No thanks.

I also have a Blackhawk discrete Tactical/SOCOM case that I got on Amazon for around $60. It's a pretty good deal as well considering it comes with the suppressor and UTL pouch just like the original Eagle Industries case. However, since my Expert 9mm doesn't have a suppressor or UTL, I think the HK Webshop case is a better fit for it. I plan on using the Blackhawk case for my USP 9SD once the Form 4 is approved for my SWR Octane 9HD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.