HKPRO Forums banner

SS USPs are multiplying!

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  AGG 
#1 ·
I've had a .45 SS USP for quite some time now but was a gift from my father- been the safe queen for years now. So I was on the lookout for something I could carry and comfortably put some work on that's not an heirloom in the making. So here it is! My new USP 9c. The more SS you get, the better they look! Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft gun

See less See more
#5 ·
They are very nice indeed. I have a USPc45 SS and I would jump at a well prices c9SS if it came along.

#7 ·
I agree completely. I remember when the USPs first came out. I was so into the P7 and P9S pistols that I was disappointed at how "ordinary" the USPs were in comparison. So I boycotted them. Ugh. Fortunately I have been able to make up for that mistake and am now the proud owner of a pair of SS USP F's. One in 9 and the other 45. They may not be as complicated as the P7 or P9S, but they sure do shoot nicely! And I love the stainless look. Strongly considering picking up one or two with the new BF date code. Gun show in 3 weeks...we'll see what's there!

Mark

#9 ·
I like SS. As you can see, 2 USPc's (.9 and .40) that are BF year and a AK (.40) to go along with the HK45, and P30S (.9) and P30LS (.40). Not sure why I needed the 2nd .40 USPc, I just couldn't control myself when they were reissued. I find the laser etching on the HK logo darker on the AK ,then the BFs.

I find myself shooting the USPc .40 and P30S .9 the most. HK45 in the HD role, and the P30LS for the range. Have garrett solos for both the USPc and P30S. I like to think that each has a role to play.

I could see one of the extra SS .40 being traded if i like the P30SK, or perhaps if they ever come out with a VP9 compact or VP9SK. I tend to like compacts over full-size.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.