HKPRO Forums banner

Man was I wrong...

7K views 42 replies 38 participants last post by  PO2Hammer 
#1 ·
Gents,

So for the longest time I had had a yearning to try an HK45c. Yesterday I was able to pick one up in a trade deal! I've had the full size before, which I really liked, but I'll tell you what....I might be one of the only people to actually NOT like the HK45c. I'm not sure what it is... It just doesnt fit right. I picked on up yesterday in a trade, and after handling it, the p30sk, vp9, and past experience with USPs....I just cant do it. The USP is really my flavor. Anyways, its a rock solid gun but I've got a jet funneled USP coming next to take it's place.

Am I nuts, or does anyone else not really care for the HK45c?? I cant place it, I really dont know what it is, but I've never had a gun where I'm just like....no, I dont like this.

TMG

#33 ·
I traded a VP9 straight across for a HK45C. I was really excited because I thought it would make a great companion piece to my HK45T.
I hate the HK45C. It doesn't conceal any easier than the full size gun for me and is harder to run.
First chance I get the HK45C is going out the door so I can get another HK45T.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

#43 ·
Shot my 45C again last night, great gun. I shoot USP .45s more accurately doing 2 hand slow fire, but I shoot the 45C much better 1 handed and fast firing. Did pretty good at 30 yards firing at 8" plates too, even with full power ball ammo. Perfect ergo's, perfect reliability. I cannot imagine a better defensive sidearm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.