HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

USP Expert Weight

69K views 345 replies 72 participants last post by  aamir.d.khan@gmail.com 
#1 ·
This might be a long stretch but does anyone have a contact or access to Merkle tuning weights or the like for an expert in 9?

#66 · (Edited)
I was told this evening that HK sells these RED followers in Europe. They are not available in the U.S., yet. These are for 9mm/.40/.357SIG mags and cost $6/ea. It is just the follower, not the whole mag. If you want these, PM or email MKabar and he'll add you to the list. He has 60 pieces available for purchase and can be shipped with your weight.

Note: These followers will be shipped free with your order of the Merkle weight. For those that are not on the Merkle weight GB, shipping will be a flat $7.15 for Priority Mail for any number of pieces. USPS postage prices have gone up this week so $7.15 is the cost to ship in a Small Flat Rate Box.

#67 ·
It´s for P30 all versions, P2000 all versions and USP Compact. All in 9 mm. 60 pieces on stock in Czech.

#68 ·
And of course VP9 :).

#81 ·
I'm not on the "weight list" but if these become available for the rest of us, I'd love to nab a few, or six.
Hi Pete,
Please put me down for 2 of the followers.

Thanks
Please place your order with MKabar. I only handle the distribution after the parts get here. I will work out the shipping logistics with MKabar and let you guys know via emails.

MKabar said:
Only the last email (RMA) is missing in my list. We are on 28 weights. I think that after we reach 30 pieces I will stop this round. I will send two packages 15 and 15 to TooSixy.
Let's give him until 5PM Eastern Time today (12:00a your time) and we should just wrap it up at 28 (or 27) pieces. Do you remember how long it took to receive the weights from Germany the last time? I think some of the people would want to know how long they should anticipate to wait on these weights. Shipping time from the Czech Republic to the US varies, IIRC. They will have to clear US Customs and that varies, too. One package took about 2 weeks while the other was about a month.

#76 ·
My inbox got full again, I just deleted 50 oldest messages. Sorry for the problems. Now you can send me PM´s again.
Only the last email (RMA) is missing in my list. We are on 28 weights. I think that after we reach 30 pieces I will stop this round. I will send two packages 15 and 15 to TooSixy.
First email will be send shortly after I obtain the last email address. I will send my PP info in the mail and you will send me your addresses for shipping from TooSixy.
After more Elite weights will be on stock, I will make second round for everyone (not only Elite weights, Expert9+45 too again, so if someone miss it this time, don´t worry, later it will be on again).

#84 · (Edited)
Guys, I received all your messages, just like only two today were blocked because of the full inbox. I was just bussy and didn´t have a time to answer to all your PM´s. It´s too much information at once. I will have some spare time tomorrow in the morning and I will write the info email finally - I have all emails from all members in the list.
I will start colecting payments tomorrow also (info will be in the mail) and besides that I will make a list for red followers too.
Amount of red followers on stock in Czech is limited, but I can order more (it takes 2 month usually to get them from HK Germany) and send them with second batch of Elite weights etc.

Please try to send me all your info (address, all questions etc) in one answer for my email. I am IT and I an getting tons of emails per day so I have to keep track on everything.

#85 ·
Package from Germany was 4-5 days max last time. 2 weeks to USA one package.

#87 · (Edited)
OK, I just checked everything, all PM´s, emails etc. and hopefully I didn´t forgot anything, we reach 30 pieces yesterday exactly, so this round is closed for now. Also the red followers got on the max limit number too.
Please check the list, if I didn´t forgot anything. Hopefully not. I am writing the info email for everyone just now, I have all emails ready. RF is red follower of course.

1. Inigo - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received
2. Ranger822 - stepped out, Elite9 goes to sean415
3. TooSixy - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received
4. DudeRick - 1 x Expert9 + 5 RF - Payment received
5. rc51pete - 1 x Expert9 + 1 x Expert45 - Payment received
6. waylon43 - 1 x Expert9 + 1 x Expert45 + 1 x Elite9 + 1 x Elite45 + 10 RF - Payment received
7. burtontester - 1 x Expert9 + 2 x Expert45 + 4 RF - Payment received
8. azimuth - 1 x Expert45 - Payment received
9. kbinmt - 1 x Expert9 + 6 RF - Payment received
10. IL.Rebel - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received
11. V10Viper - 2 x Expert9 - Payment received
12. RMA - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received
13. edho2002 - 1 x Expert45 - Payment received
14. Boxed - 1 x Expert9 + 5 RF - Payment received
15. Shutterlife - 1 x Expert45 - Payment received
16. Japanimal - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received
17. jki - 1 x Expert45 - Payment received
18. davidj - 1 x Expert45 - Payment received
19. sean415 - 1 x Expert9 + 1 x Elite9 - Payment received
20. Jkeagles369 - 1 x Expert45 + 5 RF - Payment received
21. taclore - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received
22. caf82313 - 1 x Expert9 + 5 RF - Payment received
23. tshark - 1 x Expert9 - Payment received

Total count 30 weights.

Red followers ONLY:
b_minus - 6 RF - Payment received
Bogart - 7 RF - Payment received

Total count 48 followers + 17 extra. Followers are out this time, I will make new bigger group buy for red followers only.

#88 ·
Email is send, all members in this list above should receive email from my gmail account. Please read it carefully and send me your address info in reply. And send the PP payment asap too. Thanks.

This post has been deleted
#91 ·
#90 ·
I started updating the list with received payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.