Just picked up my VP9SK - LE edition - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Just picked up my VP9SK - LE edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRiver View Post
    Different areas in the USA cause the gun to be less or higher in price it seems to me.
    What may be a high price in North Carolina may be a low price in another state.
    Also competition from nearby dealers makes guns price fluctuate also.
    I purchased my gun from a national website. They had the base model the day after it was shown at the NRA convention and then sold out in one day. After watching their site for 2 weeks to see if the LE version was released, I called and asked if they knew when they would arrive. They told me they didn't know but if I wanted, I could leave my name and number and they would contact me. About a week later I got a call and they said they received 10 LE models and had 3 left. I took it. With the internet dealers aggressively marketing these guns I would think low prices would be a certainty. When I went to pick up my gun at my LGS they had a base model at a cost of $60 more than I paid for the LE!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And here I am waiting for mine that looks like USPS ****ING STOLE IT.
    I have a slight HK problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swannick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyRiver View Post
    Different areas in the USA cause the gun to be less or higher in price it seems to me.
    What may be a high price in North Carolina may be a low price in another state.
    Also competition from nearby dealers makes guns price fluctuate also.
    I purchased my gun from a national website. They had the base model the day after it was shown at the NRA convention and then sold out in one day. After watching their site for 2 weeks to see if the LE version was released, I called and asked if they knew when they would arrive. They told me they didn't know but if I wanted, I could leave my name and number and they would contact me. About a week later I got a call and they said they received 10 LE models and had 3 left. I took it. With the internet dealers aggressively marketing these guns I would think low prices would be a certainty. When I went to pick up my gun at my LGS they had a base model at a cost of $60 more than I paid for the LE!
    How true this is... Where at the gun show a few weeks ago, a store wanted $650 for the standard version. That's what I just paid out the door for my LE!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JLLA84 View Post
    How true this is... Where at the gun show a few weeks ago, a store wanted $650 for the standard version. That's what I just paid out the door for my LE!!!!
    I paid $650 for my LE as well. Took it to the range 30 minutes after buying it. Holy moly I love this thing. Hasn't left my hip for about 8 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    I paid $650 for my LE as well. Took it to the range 30 minutes after buying it. Holy moly I love this thing. Hasn't left my hip for about 8 hours.
    So happy for you. Looking forward to shooting mine today. I'm sure I'll feel the same way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was at 689 otd for LE with tax. A price well worth it imo!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    What holster are you using? I'm using my Bladetech Nano for the full size and it's a bit longer that it needs to be. No idea when they will make a SK version. Not looking for an expensive leather rig, just a reasonable IWB that's smooth like the Bladetech.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just ordered a VP9SK LE model from a large online store for a great price. I'm new to HKs (unless you count my HK Benelli M3), so I hope to learn more about HKs here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since everyone seems to be confessing what they paid, I guess I'll fess up. Got my VP9 SK LE from CDNNSPORTs for $619 delivered to my LGS. I'm sure price will come down eventually but for now I'm quite satisfied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The retail price of the VP9 LE and the VP9sk LE is $819.00. Whatever the pricing is in your location,both pistols should cost the same. I have found looking online that your city/state does make a difference in selling price.This is based on several mfgs. and reading what people pay.I have found that Gallery of Guns,then going to my location is a good place to get an idea of what I should pay. Just my thoughts.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links