+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comparison Pics of P30 and HK45

Default Comparison Pics of P30 and HK45

I like a smaller-sized pistol and was initially worried about jumping to the P30. Well, I did and sold my P2000. I have had a USP 45C and a 45Tac. I liked the C and was going to wait for the new HK45c to get another. However, the HK45's grips, being like those on the P30, have put me in a dilemma - could I make the fullsize work? If someone who owns both could put these two in various comparative positions and provide pics, I would be much appreciative. I am on the fence to wait for the HK45C or, given the multitude of adjustments of the HK45F's grips, go ahead and just get it. I think that the added weight of the fullsize would benefit and if I can adjust to my smaller hands, I may just go that route. OPinions?
    "...I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff...That's all I'd do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be..."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I posted yesterday asking for pics myself wondering about the size for reasons sort of similar to what you asked and haven't heard anything yet either. I hope to have my HK45 in tomorrow and will be able to see for myself then.

+ Reply to Thread

Links