HKPRO Forums banner

HK Night Sights -- Offered from HK?

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Animalmother 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a Sig P226 9mm. I love it and it came with night sights (Mepro) from the factory.

I'm thinking about buying a USP45 (HK45 is not CA approved - grrr). But I want one with night sights. The HK website doesn't say anything about availability of night sights (ie - like the Sig website does).

Can I get a USP45 with night sights from the factory? If so, who OEMs them (Mepro, Trijicon, ...?)? And any idea what the cost delta is between stock and night sights?

Or do I have to get night sights aftermarket?

Thanks

#2 ·
Contact HK customer service...they have night sights and can install them as well. Expect costs to be a little higher than ordering them yourself rather than through them. They are the MEPRO green-on-green sights, and I can imagine they have other color combos if you want. I believe they also sight-in to dead-center at 15 yards...don't hold me to the exact yardage here.

#6 ·
When they come from the factory, the have Meps on the gun. If you look around on gunbroker.com and gunsamerica.com you can find USPs new in box with the factory night sights. If you ask your local dealer, the may be able to get the gun with the sights from the factory also.

#8 ·
Thanks guys. I've never seen an HK in the shop w/ night sights and no mention on their website so I was wondering. I'll see if I can get my shop to special order one from the factory. I'm fine w/ Meps -- they work well on my Sig.

If not, then I guess I'll go the aftermarket route. I just prefer it come from the factory -- I have some assurance that it'll be on target OOB. Won't have to mess with fine tuning it, scratching the finish, etc.

#10 ·
if you are concerned about damaging the finish and dialing them in, take the gun and your sights to a local gunsmith with a good reputation and have them do the work for you.
it should be a trivial job for someone with modest skills and the right tools, so it won't cost much.
Plus, you'll get your blaster back fast and maybe buold a relationship with someone local who can help you in the future.

#9 ·
Hey..KONATA go to www.turners.com. I know there stuff is a but over priced, but they do have an instore ad that starts on the 8th of Feb for a fullsize .45 with night sights for 770. I am waitin to pick one up. I was going to get the Fnp9 but they quoted me 650 including background check. So i said forget it!

For others.. is 770 a good price for fullsize 45 with night sights?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.