HKPRO Forums banner

RKS USA

6K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Javier 
#1 ·
Well it looks as though beyond the gunbroker ads, RKS USA is no longer operating out of AZ. This looks like and interesting development and means we have another option in finding parts.

Their site address is: http://www.rksusa.net/

Their website shows: "RKS USA LLC was founded in 2014 and is located in Key Biscayne, FL."

I would love to see all of the stocking vendors start competing with each other and drive down the prices. More babes for the party!!! I wonder what caused the change in management/ownership. Does anyone have the back story?

#8 ·
Yes, one of each. I never knew the rimless ones ever went into full production. I already have a few of the lugless mags but it can never hurt to have more!

Always great to have more HK part sources, and awesome to hear Bob will be expanding the market more!

#16 ·
Well, you were only asking for the most expensive parts and that are the ones that were produced with less frequency. That's was not the focus that we wanted to give to RKS USA, because we don't want only to sell to rich customers, and we think that overpriced rare items are not a good strategy to endure in the market. Our focus in Spain are the LEO, Military and regular sporters and that are an important number of costumers to serve that don't have so much money to expend.

That's now the target of RKS USA and the sales are going better. If you still want hyper expensive G28-MR308 RAL parts we will get them, but it would not be our main market anymore. I don't want to make much more promo because we are not supporting vendors of hkpro yet, but in few weeks will we update a lot of info in our own thread.

Anyway we desire good luck in your new venture, we regret that we didn't had the same vision of this business.

May be we have lost and opportunity working with you, but we have to look to the future, there is a lot of good stuff in Germany that can be imported here at reasonably prices and a lot of work to do. We are partening now with an FFL in FL, just an advance:

http://youtu.be/iKmr5A3GmZQ

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.