HKPRO Forums banner

If you're not going to use that G3 wood stock set......

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  64deuce 
#1 · (Edited)
It might be time to sell...

Seems like a sellers market, though I have seen a lot of sets turn up in the last week or so. This set on GB went for $275.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/628269418

#3 ·
That's an anomaly, not market value. I've seen them from $130-$199 lately. Just bought a set for $130 and a lone forearm for $49. Last night saw eight sets for sale @ $175, some sold, others sitting. I think what you have up there is an uninformed buyer on one side and a big ego on the other.

#5 · (Edited)
I agree, $275 is an anomaly. Especially since you can only see one side of the wood. But $175 is going to be the norm I think. Sad. Really sad.
Forearms seem less common than stocks
Agree. Numrich was out of handguards for some time, but only ran out of stocks last week. I know, becuase I ordered two stocks a few days before, went to order another and they were out.

@kbinmt you owe me $29!! I went and renewed my premium membership just so you wouldn't think any less of me.

#11 ·
That was me with those 8 sets on akfiles. A friend and I bought a bunch for some projects and didnt end up using most of them. I priced them at $175 so we could break even with the original cost and shipping. I should have time this weekend to put the last 10 up for sale. Honestly didnt expect them to go that fast, figured Id have to sit on them for a while.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.