+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2014 Benchmade's new HK Knives

H7K
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Default Shot Show 2014 Benchmade's new HK Knives

This was filmed this morning at the bench made booth at Shot Show 2014 in Las vegas. Hope you enjoy it.

Shot Show 2014 Benchmade's new HK Knives - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by KeriGhost View Post
    Those are some amazing new knives. WOW! I am glad that HK is busy investing in new knives, I mean that is what we are all here for right? I am so glad that they have farmed out their engineering to benchmade to do their knives. Now they don't have to worry about being innovative or exciting or pleasing to any market for guns. I mean when you think of HK you think of knives, right? WHO doesn't? I am glad that my 2 years of studying business marketing paid off, because if I were a gun manufacturer I would spend so much time and effort making pointless knives! This has to be a joke. They discontinue everything that we all love, and then the promote this junk?
    As much as I hate your response, there is really nothing I disagree with...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in an HK board room when discussing the "big picture" of things. I wonder where knives fit in?

Either way, OP thank you for posting the video.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

What is with you, HK marked knives have been sold for years. Along side several other firearm company's marked knives.
    The knives are made by benchmade, HK doesn't waste a whole lot of time on things such as knives. Another company putting HK's logo on their product is in no way causing HK to 'lose focus'.

If your this upset about knives, I can't wait to see your rant about all the HK merchandise in the webshop when you discover that.

And as a matter of fact I love my HK marked knives. And just the other day purchased another one marked USP to go with my USP collection.

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.

Would MUCH rather have a Gun than knife. Guys, I have to agree with Keri. Who wants more Hk knives when they are just made by some other company anyway?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

The main thing is that OUR company should try to keep the things that make us great (ie MP5, UMP/USC) instead it produces more and more products out of our reach and cares less and less about what we would purchase. They must have deep pockets that they don't care to burn through.
    What you seem to fail to realize is HK a military arms manufacturer. That is where the majority of their sales go to.
    Civilian sales aren't their top priority.

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.

Premium Professional

I don't buy it and neither should you. That is like Toyota saying that the make most of their sales in non USA,... yet they depend on USA sales. HK saying (and all of you koolaid drinkers) believing that Hk will survive by ONLY being loyal to military is RETARDED. Welcome to the club, you just joined, because you don't realize all the sales that could happen through NON military.
    You know, for one who gets all offended when there is the slightest hint of another poster not "respecting" you… you certainly have no problem throwing insults around.

Here's a suggestion; go back to Glock Talk, or whatever other bubblegum forum you came from.

You're annoying the adults here.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSnow View Post
    Who wants more Hk knives when they are just made by some other company anyway?
    Probably the people that frequent this particular section of the HKPro website.

Shot Show 2014 Benchmade's new HK Knives-hkknife2.jpg
    Last edited by jt15550; 01-16-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic

I have no problem with knives that have the HK brand on them. Nothing new about that and certainly nothing wrong with Benchmade knives. I have several. Now if they were being made by some cheap Chinese company that would be a different story. What I didn't like about the video is I though they were going to introduce something really good. BORING!
    Another axis lock, and two colors. I hope there is more on the Benchmade site.
    And what is with everything having a partially serrated blade. For me those things are as worthless as tits on a boar hog, a 'big boar' hog. I'm sure they offer them in a plain blade also but having not been to the Benchmade site yet it's hard saying not knowing.

If you don't like knives on a HK forum, try to think of it this way. Take your HK pistol and put it on your hip. Take your HK knife and put it in your pocket. Carry both for a day, a week, a year, doesn't matter. Which one do you use the most?
    Last edited by Big Bore; 01-16-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    Join the NRA
    On the 8th day God created HKs.
    Beware speaking with a sharp tongue as you are apt to cut your own throat.

H7K
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

I don't buy it and neither should you.
    The civilian market is 100% a secondary consideration, it IS the reality of the situation, dont believe it if you will but that doesnt change the reality of it. HK service governments all over the world, compared to that the US civilian market is not their most profitable sector.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links