HKPRO Forums banner

Eikhorn Solingen HK Survival knife from HKWEBSHOP Germany.

5K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  MichaelVain 
#1 ·
I have a red Eikhorn HK marked Survival knife that I bought years ago. I have the new AXIS serrated HK knife on order from Benchmade, but they aren't out yet, so I took a look at hkwebshop in Germany and saw that they have black Eikhorn knives now. I tried ordering and got to the payment page, but they are only accepting wires (paypal link did not work). I emailed the hkwebshop Germany to ask if I could wire US dollars or use paypal, but they have not responded after repeated emails.

Has anyone in the US bought from the hkwebshop in Germany, and if so, did you have to wire in Euros?

Thanks.

#8 ·
I haven't recently purchased anything from the German site, but I have made several orders in the past via PayPal. I was not aware they'd changed the site.

#11 ·
Are you meeting the 50,00 euro minimum? Is the eamil address you used on the Webshop match up with your PayPal account? Those are the only things I can think of that might stop you. I just tried it again from my phone and it forwarded me right to PayPal to complete payment

#12 ·
yes, I'm trying to order 3 knives. Also, it's not even letting me get to the paypal payment page. As soon as I hit "next step" after you agree to the terms, it stays on that page with the "this payment method is not valid" in red at the top.

so weird...

Are you in the US (I see your location is Detroit, but just making sure).

Thanks

#20 · (Edited)
HK Eickhorn Solingen PRT X

I ordered knife from the HK web shop site (Heckler & Koch Online-Shop ([url]http://hkwebshop.com) [/url]) back in 2009. Also ordered an umbrella as well as a pen and pencil set. No problem with the transaction or shipping. At time of my purchase I used PayPal.

Pics of the knife. HK did a nice job in choosing the Eickhorn Solingen PRT X.

Knife Technology Electronic device

Technology Electronic device

(I currently have it listed on eBay btw)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.