HKPRO Forums banner

Got my new P30/HK45 Benchmade

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  SphincterSpasm 
#1 ·
My new P30 knofe came today and i must say Benchmade did good on this one. It goes well with the FDE 45T. Nice feel to it and tight assist. No China markings on it. Not a perfect match in FDE to frame but close enough.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah i saw the box but i was referring to "china" printes on blade. I thought soneone had mentioned it saying china on the blade somewhere and that was i was worried about honestly. While certainly disappointing that BM sold out on that one it isnt at least marred with a shiatty china stamp on blade.

#6 ·
I picked up one of the OD green ones to go with my OD green HK45T. I didn't look at the measurements of the knife before I ordered mine, I was a little surprised at the size (small)... but, generally pleased with it.....

#11 ·
Yeah just saw that. I just ordered the OD one cause that's my favorite color anyway so I don't mind having the OD one for that price. It's a great deal on a really nice Benchmade knife so you cant go wrong with either one if you don't mind OD or FDE.
It does take a little bit of breaking in the assist since it is tight and the nub is rounded for opening but a few time opening and closing got it good to go. I always lube my knives up with militec-1 so it is good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.