+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HK 91/93 camo

Default HK 91/93 camo

Hello, I have been lurking here a while but this is my first post. I have a woodland camo 91 and 93 that are in like new unfired condition with no box. The 91 has one mag and the 93 has two that are matching camo. I have been looking for some current values and am coming up short. I figured this was the place for info like that so any help would be appreciated. I also have a PSG trigger kit/group and stock that are unused and I can't realy find anything on them either. Thanks in advance!

HK Armorer/MP5 Instructor

Gun Broker has an advanced search function that will allow you to view recent closed auctions, so you can see what sales have brought in. Currently, there are both a desert camo 91 and 93 on a consignment listing at the same dealer on GB each for $3500, which I would say is too high. There is also a woodland 91 listed as very good condition for $2400 that also hasn't seen any action. I haven't seen any for a while on this site, but I purchased a HK93 camo (ii date code) last year for $2400. I think that the release of the MR556 and MR762 have really hurt the prices of HK91/93s, with the thought being why would I pay more for a 91/93, when I could just get an MR556/762. I'd recommend looking at what new to like new 91/93s have been closing at and adjust your pricing accordinly.
    SF,

James

U.S. Marine Corps “Putting Warheads on Foreheads since 1775”

AGG
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Welcome to the site!!!
    I agree with James on values--- NIB w/all would be the easier sale.

Tony

Thanks guys, not realy what I wanted to hear but the truth is the truth. I'll post them up and see what happens anyway. Thanks!

HKPRO Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    Currently, there are both a desert camo 91 and 93 on a consignment listing at the same dealer on GB each for $3500, which I would say is too high.
    If you think his starting bid is high, you ought to hear what his reserve prices are.

And SJohnson, send me a PM with some info on the 93, I may be interested if you're looking to sell.

+ Reply to Thread

Links