+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: H&K .22 cal G3 conversion kit

Default G3/91 22LR mag

I have a mag completely new, if someone is interested in making a trade, send me a PM

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Quote Originally Posted by ghilliebear2000 View Post
    if you find a place to get more mags or parts please let me know
    I put one in a hk51k and 51 run great .....lot of fun..
    also nice G3 ...
    Man, I still kick my self in the A$$. Last year at the SAR East show, A guy had a box of spare HK G-3 .22lr mags for sale @ $40.00 each must of had 30-40 grey mags in a wooden chest. Pointed it out to the wife, and she just dragged me away. Wonder what ever happened to that box-o-mags... Should have just bought the whole box...

Quote Originally Posted by RobZub View Post
    I have a mag completely new, if someone is interested in making a trade, send me a PM
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by PreBandit View Post
    I bought a kit, installed it in my PTR91....the mag wouldn't lock into place...I held it in place while I striped a round into the action....pulled the trigger and all I got was a click?
    Does anyone have any suggestions why this may be?
    The subcaliber barrell is in upside down (or some other orientation) would be my guess. The little hole goes toward the magwell and the slots line up with the channels of the reciever.
    History is not happenstance, it is conspiratorial: carefully planned and executed by people in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hk51fan View Post
    I read earlier in the post. I think it was Ghillie's post that he had installed this in a 51. My question is this.

I'm in the acquisition phase so I'm not SBRing anything I've picked up in the last year. I'll do it after I've purchase everything I want.

Since this is a kit that fits on a full length G3 if I install one of Murray's barrel extenders and then install the .22kit I should legally be able to put an A2/A3 stock on the weapon and fire it since the .22 insert is all one length and cannot be unscrewed!? It makes sense to me. Let me know what you think?

Regards,

R.
    As long as you permanently (silver solder or blind pin) install the barrel ext to 16in bbl length you should be fine.

ETA: I'm fairly certain that you can't turn it back into a pistol after you make it into a rifle.
    Last edited by HKpre86; 03-15-2009 at 08:15 PM.
    Hart wie Krupp-Stahl, zaeh wie Leder.

"Chance favors the prepared mind."
    - Louis Pasteur

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Does anyone have pictures of the full & semi auto carrier differences; perhaps side by side? 'Would like to know which version I'm looking at; especially if I'm going to dump $500 into a .22LR that might not fire on FA with one of my registered sears.

'Kick myself in the ass for not buying up more Flemming Sears (back in 1991 for $425.00 each). Oh well, hind sight is 20/20; otherwise we'd all be millionaires...

Heads Up! Moderator

How much was Dan's Ammo selling these for?

Heads Up! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tailflash View Post
    Does anyone have pictures of the full & semi auto carrier differences; perhaps side by side? 'Would like to know which version I'm looking at; especially if I'm going to dump $500 into a .22LR that might not fire on FA with one of my registered sears.

Just get the one from Numrich in my signature. It's $499 and is the G3 full auto version.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Thank you for the pic of the two side by side. Since I posted the question on the 24th, while waiting on someone to reply, I took a gamble and bid on a .22LR conversion kit for sale on GunBroker (and was the only person to bid...strange?); it is the FA version I see (luckily). The NSN on the case exterior shows 6920-12-148-0396. Excellent kit; looks new. Thanks again. Cheers!

I have one of these kits for sale in the classifieds section if anyone is interested. The cheapest retail and shipping I've seen is $554, I'll ship mine to your door for $525

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Links