+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: H&K .22 cal G3 conversion kit

Quote Originally Posted by GZire View Post
    Nice write up. Yeah extra mags, if you can find them let me know also. Did you run into the issue with the stock heavy trigger pull?

By this I mean putting so many rounds down range in so little time that you literally cannot pull the trigger? ;)
    Regarding your add I do have one brand new in the original wrap and the price is $ 250.

geronimo10, I'll take that magazine, new, in wrap , for $250.00. Regards, Johnny Lawson

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by har1340 View Post
    Man, I still kick my self in the A$$. Last year at the SAR East show, A guy had a box of spare HK G-3 .22lr mags for sale @ $40.00 each must of had 30-40 grey mags in a wooden chest. Pointed it out to the wife, and she just dragged me away. Wonder what ever happened to that box-o-mags... Should have just bought the whole box...
    I bought a bunch of them at an OGCA show last year. Mebbe it was the guy that cleaned up at SAR East.
    Last edited by Shattered Mind; 01-14-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911

Auf gebeginning to fixin der gun mit grosse busen of der schpritzin lubrication allen over derfukin platz, mit das squirtin and squeezin oil in allen fukinholes.
    Ja, und racken und strokin das bolt as if gecrazygoing, yanken dat handle bak und forth, zwei hunnert times, ja?
    Ist neue, und its needing some brekkin in.
    Zo, BREKKIN ZEFUKIN THING IN!

Certified MM leghumper...

Requiescat in Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Mind View Post
    I bought a bunch of them at an OGCA show last year. Mebbe it was the guy that cleaned up at SAR East.
    Every try the AM180 drums? I am looking at the G3 Kit (ok have it) and one for the M1 Thompson ... figure need something to shoot with friends a little more (getting costly for semi retired guy to supply belts of 5.56 for the MM23eK ;-).
    Regards
    John
    [url]http://www.556beltfed.com[/url]
    [img]http://www.hkpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1307_1.gif[/img]

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by JTinIN View Post
    Every try the AM180 drums? I am looking at the G3 Kit (ok have it) and one for the M1 Thompson ... figure need something to shoot with friends a little more (getting costly for semi retired guy to supply belts of 5.56 for the MM23eK ;-).
    Yep... I have the first of the Bazook Bros 180 adapters (Guess by now it's OK to brag about that...) and running E&L 165 rd drums. Works fine with good ammo. And it took a while for the setup to break in... the drums may or may not need to be opened up, cleaned and deburred a bit. The Thompson 22 conversion (Merle Bitikofers setup) works just as well and is a bit more tolerant of the dirty 22s buildup gunk. Run plated 22s and you'll run longer with less cleaning. Works great with the Black Dog 30 rd stick mags and BD's 50 rd drum.

Eden 22 tracer1 - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GaXFg72dF0

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Shat, I'm waiting for my BB 180 adapter - believe it's inbound. Have the E&L 165's and was wondering if I have to run mini mag through it to make it function in my G3k. I've got truckloads of std 22LR, but don't have any mini mags just yet. Thoughts?

just the kind of post i happened to be looking for. i ran across a all german kit for $999. is this the going price for these things now? i wold really like to have one of these kits also nice write up on the kit.

anyone can send me pm on price if you want to or just post info

thanks
    john

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Quote Originally Posted by crazyloks View Post
    just the kind of post i happened to be looking for. i ran across a all german kit for $999. is this the going price for these things now? i wold really like to have one of these kits also nice write up on the kit.

Nah - they're going for $500 - $550

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

thanks all for the quick response. also thanks for ammo i am going to talk this guy down and show him the CTD price.

john

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Links