+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SR9's Value?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Default SR9's Value?

Well I finally have an SR9 coming. It is in the TC config but not TC marked. Looks like someone wanted to build a BZane "Sniper" HK.Just wondering what the thoughts of the board members on what these guns are valued at. I think for what I picked it up for I could part it out and more than break even.

\ə-ˈdik-shən, a-\
    P30/P7M8x4/P7M13/P7M10N/P7PSPx3/HK4x3x8Conv/P9S9MMCom
    VP70Z/MK23/USP9FS/USP9FSLEMJFNS/USP9CSNS/USP9MMExpJF/USP40JFODGr/
    USP40TacJF/USP40EXPJF/USP45FSNS1&1SS/USP45C
    USP45 ELITE/USP45T.Euro/USP45StSMatch1Factory1Clone/
    HK91(MSG90/Sprfld SAR3HKint/MM11/MSG90SW/Vol51/770/270x2/300
    PTR91X2Decked/V53FS/SR9TC/HK91A2/HK91A3/HK93A2/HK94A3
    G36 Conv/SL8-1/UMPconv/CA94/SP10/BW5FS/SW5PDW/CA89KX3/V53LS/Cst51/

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the damn thing is barefoot!!!!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

I've seen plain SR9s go for $2,000 not to long ago. SR9T's for more like $3500 or so. I'd guess you might be able to get $3500 for it since it's essentially a TC with the wrong forearm. Maybe as much as $4,000 since it looks to be in really good shape.

Question though - is it technically legal with the bipod? My T had it too, and I can't remember what the verdict is.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorDave View Post
    I've seen plain SR9s go for $2,000 not to long ago. SR9T's for more like $3500 or so. I'd guess you might be able to get $3500 for it since it's essentially a TC with the wrong forearm. Maybe as much as $4,000 since it looks to be in really good shape.

Question though - is it technically legal with the bipod? My T had it too, and I can't remember what the verdict is.
    The cool thing is that I have the correct forearm sitting in my parts room! So if I want to make it correct I can pop it on there.
    They said it was a nice specimen and that as of 2:30 37 people were on a list behind me if I did not have it paid for today(found it Saturday nite on the web@2:30AM and left a msg to speak for it)......so needless to say the debit card limit was increased for 24 hours and it is already in the post to me:)
    P.

Poly,

Nice rifle, I assume it is the one we talked about on the phone. You did well

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Default My SR9T was great-just heavy as lead!

I liked my SR9T and it was a great gun but it was heavy as lead for a 19.6" barreled carbine!

I just couldn't see having a carbine that weighed 15 pounds with a scope, Bipod, and full 20 round mag.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorDave View Post
    This question comes up from time to time and was the subject of some "pointed" discussion between several members a few years ago. The general consensus was that it probably violated one of the "Assault" Weapons Ban provisions.

Damn you PG you lucky S.O.B!!!!! :)

I was just looking at Cablea's website ten minutes ago and checked out what was in my home state. Then I saw the SR9, and thought...that is a great deal for Cabela's prices.

I wish I had great paying job like yours! :)

Enjoy your new toy.
    18 HKs and counting....

Quote Originally Posted by HK9150600 View Post
    Damn you PG you lucky S.O.B!!!!! :)

I was just looking at Cablea's website ten minutes ago and checked out what was in my home state. Then I saw the SR9, and thought...that is a great deal for Cabela's prices.

I wish I had great paying job like yours! :)

Enjoy your new toy.
    I spent all day going from plasma bank to plasma bank then tried the sperm bank but I looked so pale from giving plasma they said "hit the road junkie":o
    Now it's time to hit the truck stop to start making the next batch of cash so I don't end up in the poorhouse for this purchase.....I'm selling some other goodies to offset the recent purchases so hopefully I wont have to be a bitch to long
    That is the problem with collecting HK. You never have all you want and the toys just keep getting more and more expensive. It starts out with a nice handgun (gateway purchase) then you get a hunting rifle (addiction is verified ) and then the you have to have the 91(you tell yourself:that will be it, how can I want more)....then the 93.....and the 94....the SP89.....I keep waiting for an episode of intervention with an HK addict on it. The opening scene is the single guy with 5 guns in his bed and a stack of sales literature that is the equivalent to Hustler for us HKophiles....The family tries to get him to cut back, debt keeps building up, finds a girl that is into guns but needs a shave worse than he does but justifies it with "she loves my hobby"...it is truly a sickness!

I went right to the harder stuff, first real HK was a 93. Still don't own a hand gun from them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links