+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you make a ambi-burst trigger pack semi?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Default how do you make a ambi-burst trigger pack semi?

been tryin to make a working semi trigger pack out of a burst pack, is there a way to make it click into proper positions and fire one shot only?, ive not been successful so far and need to know if i should give up on this?

Desperately Needs Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by mickey6 View Post
    been tryin to make a working semi trigger pack out of a burst pack, is there a way to make it click into proper positions and fire one shot only?, ive not been successful so far and need to know if i should give up on this?
    You need to send it to a smith to covert... Burst pack is something that you don't wanna mess with.

HKPRO PRIME MINISTER

Thumbs up

Review this thread for further details...

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40522

You need to modify the burst pack in such a way that only the semi-single shot position works only...

The front trigger pack housing must be converted correctly and welded to BATFE spec's

The spring around the sear must be changed... The trigger spring converted over...

Many differnet issues are involved in converting a burst pack to semi use only...

The Full Auto components are completely removed from the trigger pack... Pin holes are moved to certain different positions and welded into place to allow semi-auto use only of the trigger frame...
    When you're at war with the enemy...
    When lives are at stake...
    When only the best will do...
    You must leave nothing to chance...
    Heckler & Koch Gmbh...

you could always get one from Black Market Parts. They're US-made semi-only's and they will fit a burst pack housing. $216 for the semi pack.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Smile Another route for suggestion

Contact Bill Springfield and purchase one he has converted and trigger worked for an exceptionally good price i believe to be in the $165.00 price range. Please note that I'm not positive on the price.

I think you could also send him your pack and let him do the conversion and a trigger job.

Know if you want precision type trigger work contact Denny Williams. I have two of his trigger systems and two PSG-1 trigger systems and place them right there in the same category.

My question is why would you want to? Just sell the pack and buy yourself a semi pack and with the money you save get yourself some ammo, mags, whatever.

HKfreak,

who sells a semi-only besides black market? Let me know and I've love to buy one off someone other than TB

Quote Originally Posted by HKfreak View Post
    My question is why would you want to? Just sell the pack and buy yourself a semi pack and with the money you save get yourself some ammo, mags, whatever.
    well, i got some coversion semi-hosts and have semi-navy pack and 0-1-20, 25 etc., i have a couple burst packs and want to use them in semi and be able to select through burst options in semi if i want to, even if its just for show!

as far as saving money for extra stuff thats always covered, i just want a few things done and these packs are one of them.

ill post some pics but it seems the problems is with the trigger having a piece at the rear that hits the ambi-side selector lever and the trigger wont go back. guess i need a different trigger or cut it off some because without the selector installed it fires just fine.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

I sent you a PM. I can do it for you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by SweedishMurdrMachine View Post
    HKfreak,

who sells a semi-only besides black market? Let me know and I've love to buy one off someone other than TB
    Bill Springfield sells semi trigger packs.

mickey6, I see where you are coming from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links