+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HK GLM

Default HK GLM

Hi, Can someone assist to send me the link to the takedown instruction manual and operators booklet for the HK GLM 40mm.
    Thanks,
    Bill

HKPRO PRIME MINISTER

Question Question ???

Quote Originally Posted by willm View Post
    Hi, Can someone assist to send me the link to the takedown instruction manual and operators booklet for the HK GLM 40mm.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Do you mean the GPMG Automatic .40 mm ???
    When you're at war with the enemy...
    When lives are at stake...
    When only the best will do...
    You must leave nothing to chance...
    Heckler & Koch Gmbh...

Default 40mm X 46

Not the GPMG.
    This is the next gen AG 36 40mm X 46 GL. Potential replacement to the M203. I need to figure out how to attach to a G36k without bayonet lug. Also need the part numbers for the forearm and gasblock to marry these two guys.
    Thanks in advance.

HKPRO PRIME MINISTER

Lightbulb AG-36 rail mounted to G-36 forearm...

You can accomplish this task the same way the HK 416 has with a rail mount...

You can purchase the B&T or Knights Rail mount for the G-36 K unit...

The AG-36 upper HK 1919 rail clamp can rail mount to the lower B&T or G-36k Knights unit with-out the use of the bayo lug which you suggest you don't wanna use...

This would be the way I would do it...

I would have a stonger mounting platform like the B&T or Knights Arms forearm instead of the standard HK mounting style system...

Also willm you can SWAP the AG-36 launcher from the G-36K to the HK-416 with-out modifications when you purchase the AG-36 .40 mm launcher with the upper HK 1919 rail clamp system...

Just keep that in mind about the AG-36 launcher going forward... Take a look at the links below...

http://www.hkpro.com/hk416.htm

http://www.hkpro.com/G36.htm

http://www.dsarms.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BT21693

http://www.knightarmco.com/mod_weapons_1.htm

I will look up the item # of the unit you are looking for inside my LE / Militray price sheet catalog...
    Last edited by RyanH&K21EOwner; 05-22-2008 at 04:31 AM.

Default HK GLM

Ryan,
    Thanks for the good info. and page links.
    I actually also have a B&T quad rail for the G36k. The GLM slides onto the rail very smoothly however does not lock into place, as the version of my G36k does not have a bayonet lug. I am thinking that the retainer screw on th e416 mounting bracket can be relocated to the rear of the GLM as a retainer locking into the rail end to prevent the GLM from sliding off. Your thoughts ?
    The HK 1919 rail clamp would be another option, however not as solid or versatile as the B&T.
    Would you have a link to the pdf version of the takedown instruction manual, as published by HK ?
    I have posted a WTB for a stand alone kit and leaf site. Any leads for these items ?
    Thanks again, Will

HKPRO PRIME MINISTER

Default AG-36 / HK 416 AG .40mm

Quote Originally Posted by willm View Post
    Ryan,
    Thanks for the good info. and page links.
    I actually also have a B&T quad rail for the G36k. The GLM slides onto the rail very smoothly however does not lock into place, as the version of my G36k does not have a bayonet lug. I am thinking that the retainer screw on th e416 mounting bracket can be relocated to the rear of the GLM as a retainer locking into the rail end to prevent the GLM from sliding off. Your thoughts ?
    The HK 1919 rail clamp would be another option, however not as solid or versatile as the B&T.
    Would you have a link to the pdf version of the takedown instruction manual, as published by HK ?
    I have posted a WTB for a stand alone kit and leaf site. Any leads for these items ?
    Thanks again, Will

I am thinking that the retainer screw on th e416 mounting bracket can be relocated to the rear of the GLM as a retainer locking into the rail end to prevent the GLM from sliding off. Your thoughts ?

On the HK-G36k/C rifle you will need to use the AG-36 launcher for the HK-416... HK rep stated the AG-36 launcher for the G-36 is meant for the longer G-36E handguard unit...

You can use the e416 mounting bracket modified with the retainer screw if your are using the B&T or Knights rail system...

The HK 416 /AG-36 .40 mm rail clamp mount will work properly modified securely on the B&T / Knights forearm rail ...

I can't find the serial number or code for the bracket inside my LE / Military price list...

I just have the images of all the grenade launchers and brakets HK makes for the Colt M-16, HK-416, and G-36 rifle...

You may need to purchase the launcher that will correspond with your rifle and application.

Check below...

Contact Howard at Long Mountain Outfitters... He has access to modifying the brackets and set-up for what your looking for... You can also call Lee @ Center Mass Firearms for the bracket parts,...

howard@longmountain.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK GLM-003.jpg   HK GLM-004.jpg   HK GLM-007.jpg   HK GLM-006.jpg   HK GLM-005.jpg  

HK GLM-008.jpg   HK GLM-009.jpg   HK GLM-010.jpg  
    Last edited by RyanH&K21EOwner; 05-24-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Default Thanks !

Bill

+ Reply to Thread

Links