+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Civilian XM8

Default Civilian XM8

Is it possible? Is there some semi-auto version i don't know about either by HK or some other company? Some guy who doesn't seem very credible is saying he's got one and it smells like bullcrap to me. I'm about to confront him about this but i want to be sure first.

Very Senior Member

i have like six of them man ill sell it to you for like 300. 6mm bada## killers man, i posted like 100 vids. of me and my friends shooting thesee babies. full auto man like totally cool man. yo like dont mind if it says tokyo marui on it, but come on baby fulllll auto man totally awsome. :) :(#(Q(#@$*#($02598Q2030395808354

(TOKYO MARUI IS AIRSOFT)

am i the only one kinda ticked whenyou look on you tube and the like or try to research something only to find FICKING!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( AIRSOFT!!!!!! aaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over the place :( storm clouds and angry faces here _

i sincerely doubt there are any xm8's any where except iraq, picatinny arsenal, stirling virginia, oberndorf and some f'er that managed to weasel one out of the army and put it under a diff. name and got it cuz hes a SOT class 3 dealer with some connection. somebody must have goofed if it ever happened like the guy in canada who says he gota semi MP7.
    sl-8,usc,ptr-91,m48(k98),m835,hakim, steyr spp/m40,usp45T,FN 5.7, yugo sks 59/66, ar15

Yeah that's what i thought. But no you're not the only one who hates finding airsoft vids when looking for something on the tube, i'm sure everyone feels the same way. Anyways i asked the guy about it and we'll see what he says. What a coincidence though, in one of his previous posts he mentioned that he "sent it in for repairs" so i can't give him the usual "pics or lies" line.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Default .22 LR XM8

Quote Originally Posted by DragunovHUN View Post
    Is it possible? Is there some semi-auto version i don't know about either by HK or some other company? Some guy who doesn't seem very credible is saying he's got one and it smells like bullcrap to me. I'm about to confront him about this but i want to be sure first.
    In 2005/06 timeframe there was a company in Europe (UK of Germany I recall) that was considering making an XM8 in .22 LR. I don't recall the name or if they ever pursued the idea. They did approach HK management on the idea.

G3Kurz

Mod. Emeritus

There are no XM8's out in civilian ownership. What samples / prototypes have been made are either in the hands of HK / HK Inc., or the US Military.

Thanks for the input guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DragunovHUN View Post
    Its bull crap. Smells like sheisse, looks like sheisse, tastes like sheisse.....sure glad I didn't step in it.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by hkmaniak View Post
    Its bull crap. Smells like sheisse, looks like sheisse, tastes like sheisse.....sure glad I didn't step in it.
    Kalaka, the joke says kalaka...

UPDATE: The guy replied to my question.

He gave me this picture and claims that he bought it for 240 000 USD.

It was taken by the original owner, but he sold it to me for about 240,000 US dollars. And it's not as impossible as it seems, military weapons are available for perchuse in a number of ways.

Very Senior Member

If you don't have $240,000...

Last edited by Darkest2000; 09-16-2008 at 06:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links