+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Finds @ the Creek!!!!

Desperately Needs Treatment

It is very disappointing especially because it gives the anti-gun media an in to put their twist on it. KY media probably isn't bad -- but imagine if that was fatal? Not only have you lost an innocent life over carelessness but you have also just made a national anti-gun headline.

The one time I was at the creek I enjoyed it. I didn't find a single deal all weekend but I did enjoy it anyhow and I loved KY. The phrase an armed society is a polite society really rang true down there, I loved it! Everyone was very courteous, in crowded restaurants if I was bumped even slightly I got a sincere apology, something I'm one of the few to give up here! Not that it's necessary to do, it's just demonstrates a common respect!

The one thing I didn't care for was the cannons, flamethrowers and large explosions. I just thought there was a bit too much that could go wrong with those, and some of them were pretty damn startling when you were in the tents.
    I love my H&Ks

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by rext View Post
    Gordon Miller is all the way at the end and to the right if you were walking out of the store.

The only minigun accident was about 10-15 yrs ago a triple mounted minigun setup fell over on a 13 yr old girl and killed her.Details are over at AR15.com for that one.
    Yeah, that was a shame. Neil Smith's triple mini, the girl and father were friends of Neil's. The Mini left 3 jagged trails of corrugated roof over the firing line as it was going over. Three campers died the following Creek of asphyxiation over night in the camping area after sealing themselves up and running a Coleman heater. Friends found them the following afternoon.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Mind View Post
    Yeah, that was a shame. Neil Smith's triple mini, the girl and father were friends of Neil's. The Mini left 3 jagged trails of corrugated roof over the firing line as it was going over. Three campers died the following Creek of asphyxiation over night in the camping area after sealing themselves up and running a Coleman heater. Friends found them the following afternoon.
    geez oh man

I think I am going to start to hand my sisters business card next time I go...shes an attorney...finders fee

lol

Desperately Needs Treatment

*shakes head* =|

Unrepentant HKHolic

Originally Posted By kybosshog420:
    OK 2 people have die at Knob Creek in the History of Knob Creek, One the camper that died from monoxide poison, and a little girl that a Stand fell on her,

In October 1995, Rachel Bigley, 13, was firing Neil Smith's triple Miniguns. Suddenly the entire set up shifted (the miniguns were not firing anymore, but they were running), stood up and then fell over backwards, and Rachel was killed instantly when the corner of the mount struck her in the forehead. The range shut down for the remainder of that day, but her father requested the shoot to continue because "Rachel would have wanted it that way."

Shattered,I think you were correct in there being a man and son or something in the tent.This guy also had more pertinent info on the girl so I thought it was relative here.
    Last edited by rext; 10-14-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Originally Posted By kybosshog420:
    OK 2 people have die at Knob Creek in the History of Knob Creek, One the camper that died from monoxide poison, and a little girl that a Stand fell on her,

In October 1995, Rachel Bigley, 13, was firing Neil Smith's triple Miniguns. Suddenly the entire set up shifted (the miniguns were not firing anymore, but they were running), stood up and then fell over backwards, and Rachel was killed instantly when the corner of the mount struck her in the forehead. The range shut down for the remainder of that day, but her father requested the shoot to continue because "Rachel would have wanted it that way."

Shattered,I think you were correct in there being a man and son or something in the tent.This guy also had more pertinent info on the girl so I thought it was relative here.
    Thats just awful

Accidents happen and the one with the little girl was a pure accident. I think more so than blowing up a car and creating shrapnel that hits the crowd. Just doesnt seem there was any due care with the explosion.

Unrepentant HKHolic

OShattered,I think you were correct in there being a man and son or something in the tent.This guy also had more pertinent info on the girl so I thought it was relative here.
    Yep, well... it was one father, one son and the the kid brought along a friend.
    I had forgotten Rachel's name. They were friends with Smith and I believe they lived up on the East side of Cleveland. The details were in the Machine Gun News back in the day. She wasn't a stranger to the Minis as she has shot them many times previously. It was just a fluke thing. Kalaka happens, I guess.

But the campers... that was just stupidity.

at least no mud!!

Very Senior Member

Does anyone know the name and contact info for the dealer with the Pre-Dealer Sample G41?

PM me, I'd love to get a chance at buying that gun. Might even throw in a finders fee for you.

Thanks,
    Wes
    no sig ads

I've been looking for a five found mag for a while....I'm always a little late....sounds like you did well for yourself....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Links