+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price check 40 rnd MCP and LIQ MP5 mags

Requiescat in Pace

Default Price check 40 rnd MCP and LIQ MP5 mags

The LIQ and MCP 40 round mags were always the best of non HK mags and tended to work well. Was wondering when you find them now days what they are going for?
    Regards
    John
    [url]http://www.556beltfed.com[/url]
    [img]http://www.hkpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1307_1.gif[/img]

Requiescat in Pace

Also found a dozen HK 30 round MP5 9mm mags in the box with the LIQ mags, what type price are good condition used HK MP5 mags going for now days?

Thanks

HKPRO Professional

liq 40 rounders go for $70.00 or less brand new in the white box. A 40 round 9mm LIQ mag has been on Gunbroker for a while for 65.00 and just sits there. Used MP5 30 rounders might go for $40.00-45.00 used if there not to beat up
    Last edited by lineback911; 04-01-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Eh, date coded mags usually go for around $50. The LEO mags in good shape I usually see for around $60. That's what I've noticed on the pro here.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

Requiescat in Pace

Sounds like a fair price might be $60 more or less for the three in the white box still in their bags and a few dollars less for the used ones (have to check for their white boxes). I test fired the seven several times to make sure they worked and was going to use them in subgun matches, but got too busy helping with the Indiana Match and a few years scoring at KCR that newer got around to competing. Now days getting old enough that like shooting rifles and machine guns that I don't have to run around with ;-)

Thanks for the price points. Once I check for the boxes, take a few photos and set a price will follow up here with a link to the ad when placed. Cleaning out the stuff that is not being used, is turning into a full time job ;-).
    Last edited by JTinIN; 04-01-2012 at 08:46 PM.

HKPRO Professional

I saw 40 and got excited, but my quest for decently priced mp5-40 mags must apparently continue.....
    If firefighters fight fire and crimefighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters do?
    -G. Carlin
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    -President Ronald Reagan

Requiescat in Pace

Quote Originally Posted by bordercop View Post
    I saw 40 and got excited, but my quest for decently priced mp5-40 mags must apparently continue.....
    Hopefully your blood pressure is back down ... never know how much info to include in the heading. But a 40 round MP5-40 mag would be the nuts.

+ Reply to Thread

Links