+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: New SBR MP5 fianlly here!

  1. #11
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    fordemti's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : Gilbert, SC
    Posts : 3,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SARTHREE View Post
    Why "kinda"
    Because his wallet just took a huge hit!
    An ever changing list of guns.

    "There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

  2. #12
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    retrodog's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : Houston/Galveston TX
    Posts : 5,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    Because his wallet just took a huge hit!
    And only the first of several.
    "Sometimes change sucks."- Anne Frank

    Reloading: A low impact exercise with a high impact payoff.

    Take your wife or GF to the range more. If you want her to get the bug, you've got to expose her to the disease.

  3. #13
    HKPRO Professional

    Join Date : Nov 2011
    Location : Central Oklahoma
    Posts : 38

    Default

    Congrats on a nice piece. Good to see you sharing the experience with your
    little girl. Enjoy those moments with her, she will be grown before you know it.

  4. #14
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Spitfyr's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Arizona
    Posts : 1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nictra View Post
    It's a dreaded Special Weapons gun.
    I'm not sure what's so 'dreaded' about being a Special Weapons gun...I have several and enjoy them immensely. I'm grateful to have options that cost much less than the real deal and that allow me to run them without the nagging feeling I'm wearing out a geniune HK product. I would be extremely proud of that beautiful MP5 clone right there. Very nice! And what a great dad you are to enjoy such a great experience with your daughter. I don't know about you, but when my kids are out with me I don't care at all if I don't get to shoot more than a mag or two...it's all about them!

  5. #15
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    kwesi's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Posts : 2,057

    Default

    Well said Spitfyr!

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    nictra's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : Austin, TX
    Posts : 11

    Default

    Because it's kinda not a real HK, its a clone.
    Happiness is a warm machine gun

  7. #17
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Shattered Mind's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : North Roller Coast
    Posts : 9,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nictra View Post
    Because it's kinda not a real HK, its a clone.
    Well, jeez... so is everything else, Portuguese and Turk MKEs as well as the FMP imports, the Hellenic G-3s, and everything Ghille and Chop make. I don't see your point. My old SW5 cast receiver clone has emptied over 200 thousand rounds of 9mm. It's been running in F/A since 1999 and hit just about every major shoot on the East Coast east of West point Kentucky since late 99... oh, and still has the original unfluted barrel made by RCM back in the day.
    45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911

    Auf gebeginning to fixin der gun mit grosse busen of der schpritzin lubrication allen over derfukin platz, mit das squirtin and squeezin oil in allen fukinholes.
    Ja, und racken und strokin das bolt as if gecrazygoing, yanken dat handle bak und forth, zwei hunnert times, ja?
    Ist neue, und its needing some brekkin in.
    Zo, BREKKIN ZEFUKIN THING IN!


    Certified MM leghumper...

  8. #18
    Very Senior Member
    PolishX's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : Alaska
    Posts : 203

    Default

    If you dont like it you can send it north , ill put it next to my D54 ..

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    rickj1nd's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Location : Wisconsin
    Posts : 189

    Default

    Agree w/ Shattered!
    High quality clones may well be the single most important developement in the roller locked arena. They fill an all important niche. One that thankfully alleviates the fact that government regulations and insane supply and demand pricing, make an original HK almost out of the question for so many enthusiasts.

  10. #20
    HKPRO Professional
    chopperduke's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Loganville, GA
    Age : 35
    Posts : 406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Mind View Post
    Well, jeez... so is everything else, Portuguese and Turk MKEs as well as the FMP imports, the Hellenic G-3s, and everything Ghille and Chop make. I don't see your point. My old SW5 cast receiver clone has emptied over 200 thousand rounds of 9mm. It's been running in F/A since 1999 and hit just about every major shoot on the East Coast east of West point Kentucky since late 99... oh, and still has the original unfluted barrel made by RCM back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj1nd View Post
    Agree w/ Shattered!
    High quality clones may well be the single most important developement in the roller locked arena. They fill an all important niche. One that thankfully alleviates the fact that government regulations and insane supply and demand pricing, make an original HK almost out of the question for so many enthusiasts.
    Well said! I couldn't be prouder of my clone!
    America is all about Speed. Hot, Nasty, Bad-ass Speed! ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Links

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

best mp5 sbr
,
fisher build mp5
,
hk pro
,
how to sbr mp5
,
most compact non sbr mp5
,
mp5 22 shot group
,
mp5 22lr sbr
,
mp5 hellenic
,

mp5 sbr

,
nfa sbr mp5
,

sbr mp5

,
sbr mp5 minnesota
Click on a term to search for related topics.