HKPRO Forums banner

WTS: Lot G3 / HK & PTR91 parts, MP5 rail

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  omega21 
#1 · (Edited)
WTS: MP5 rail & HK93 SEF housing

Payment via discrete Paypal (preferred), or US Postal Service, Western Union, or MoneyGram money order. Shipping is included in the price. First PM saying I WILL TAKE IT gets it. Thanks!

The of assorted G3 / HK91 / PTR-91 parts has sold. The MP5 rail is below and still available. HK93 trigger housing added

#3 · (Edited)
ALSO LISTING THIS RAIL FOR THE FIRST TIME TOO.

This is a nice rail set for use on an MP5 or MP5 clone. I am pretty sure that these are made by UTG / Leapers, this one came from HK Parts and is listed on their site for $79.95. The seller I bought it from said that he had bought an extra of these by mistake and therefore was selling this one. I bought it and it unfortunately just did not fit on my DJ Getz clone out of the bag, it wouldn’t go back quite far enough so the front push pin would just not quite not line up. I hated to beat the tar out of the thing to force it on, so after trying to get it to work I just decided to take it off and not use it and let it go as I didn’t have any huge plans for hanging anything on the rails anyway. It does show some very light use from fitting, that is it. I suspect it could easily be worked on a bit to get it to fit anything, I just didn’t care to go that route so here it is. I got it right so I am selling it right. PRICE IS 50.00 SHIPPED, FIRST PM TO ME SAYING YOU WILL TAKE IT GETS IT. DISCRETE PAYPAL OR US POSTAL SERVICE MONEY ORDER. Thanks!

Technology Electronic device
Electronic component Technology Electronic device Electronics
Metal Bicycle part

#7 · (Edited)
Kccode7 said he would take the rail but then flaked out and said he wouldn't as it would not fit his K. Mods, I have the messages if you need them so that he doesn't pull that crap on other people too, especially after he told me he would take it and I put it as SPF and then not a peep for several days until he backed out.

So, the rail IS still for sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.