HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attention ALL SELLERS!

30K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  navyman8903 
#1 ·
In the spirit of professionalism and respect for the fact that this is a free marketplace posting board for HK stuff, please combine your WTS ads into as few as possible. It can be quite bothersome to wade through a half dozen or more ads from the same seller. Combine your stuff! Please.

#2 · (Edited)
The SELLER is responsible in all instances to set the terms of the sale. To include "first one with I'll take it pm gets it" or "first I'll take it gets it" There is no, nor will there be a priority established to pm or a post in a thread as far as a blanket marketplace rule. The seller will establish this in the original post.

For further clarification please see excerpt below from diesel1959:

OK, here's the deal--mods do NOT have access to other peoples' PMs. The ONLY person who KNOWS which user was the first to declare "I'll take it" unequivocally is the OP.

Next, it is important to point out in a sales ad in the marketplace what the seller's criteria are for "winning", if you will. Some will say, "First 'I'll take it' in the WTS thread gets it". Others will say first person to PM or e-mail "I'll take it" gets it. Sellers can create their own problems by not being specific. Buyers also create problems when they post "PM sent" and expect that post to mean a darn thing. It doesn't. Similarly, a buyer creates problems when they post "I'll take it, pending further info" or "I'll take it, pending PMs". Hogwash--neither of those are unequivocal and they don't mean a darn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.