HKPRO Forums banner

HK Pistols - USP .45, USPc .45, HK45c, VP9, P2000 9

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Teslaus 
#1 · (Edited)
I’m afraid the time has come to clean out the closet, so to speak. I have nearly all my pistols up for sale here and other places in the hopes other people will appreciate them more than I can. They’ve essentially just sat in the safe after being cleaned. Nevertheless, I must part ways with these for other grown up responsibilities…

Buyer pays for transfer fee ($30.00), but shipping may be cheaper if your FFL accepts transfers from a private party. I live in the Seattle WA area and can do a FTF within a reasonable distance. Pictures are coming, working on the logistics right now but please PM me if you want them e-mailed also, may be fastest.

Discreet Paypal (i.e. Gift or similar) otherwise fees are on buyer’s end if a CC is used. Thanks for looking.

1. BE Date Code, VP9 (LE Model) with three brand new 15rnd mags, Mepro night sights and the rear cocking assists removed. Have them off to the side in a little ziplock bag if you want them. I’m the second owner. Pistol has approximately eight hundred rounds fired. Case and contents included. SOLD

2. BF Date Code, USPc .45 Stainless, with two brand new 8rnd mags with finger extension, standard sights in Variant 3. I’m the original owner. This pistol is brand new and never fired outside of the factory. Case and contents included. Asking $830.00 http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/Chris_Travers/USPc45s.jpg

3. BF Date Code, USPc .45 Stainless, with two 8rnd mags without finger extension, Mepro night sights in LEM Light config. I’m the original owner. This pistol is like new and has approximately two hundred rounds fired. Case and contents included. Original hardware included to return to V1 if desired. I also have two ten round (Boot) mags. Asking $900.00 http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/Chris_Travers/USPc45s.jpg

4. AA Date Code, USP .45 Stainless, with three 10rnd mags without finger extension, Mepro night sights in Variant 3 config. I’m the second owner. This pistol is used and fired approximately two thousand rounds. Case and contents included. Sent to HK for check and is 100% good to go. Original hardware included to return to V1 if desired. (Boot) mags. SOLD

5. BE Date Code, HK45c with two 8rnd mags, one with finger extension and one w/o extension, Mepro night sights in LEM Light config. I’m the second owner. Pistol has approximately eight hundred and twenty five rounds fired. Case and contents included. Original hardware included to return to V1 if desired. SOLD

6. AG Date Code, P2000 9mm with three 13rnd mags with finger extension, Mepro night sights and was purchased in LEM Standard config. LEM Light was added at a later time. I’m the original owner. I sent this pistol to GrayGuns for their Reduced Rest Carry Perfection Package. When it was returned from the shop I dry fired a few times and put away, never shot since returned from GGI. Pistol has approximately eight hundred rounds fired. Case and contents included. Original spring included to return to LEM Standard but would void GGI work. SOLD

- Chris T.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.