HKPRO Forums banner

P7M8 total package

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  mmcc100 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my last P7M8 and IMO one of the best ones I've owned. This is a complete package and has taken me years to acquire. I planned on keeping this forever, but it has just been sitting in the safe and I could use the money for other projects. It has been fired and there is no way for me to know exact round count, but from its condition I would say very little.
This package comes with an immaculate P7M8 with a smooth slide. I assume it was milled, but very nicely done. It has the matching serial numbered box, 6 magazines, Nill grips along with originals, paperwork, and 4 holsters (Alessi made by Lou, Sparks, kydex, and an old school holster. I forget the brand of kydex or name of the old school one). The pics do not do this one justice. I will not split the package!
$2,500

I'm not really interested in trades except for maybe a Stainless USPc 45. You can pm me here or email me at markbmcclain@live.com if interested and we can work out details. I have some other things for sale. If they sell first this may be withdrawn.
Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#9 ·
I withdrew this one a while back, but looking to start a new project vehicle and could use some restoration funds. Not anxious to sell it, but thought I'd bump it for any interested. The first pics were taken by me under an orange porch umbrella that is probably why the slide looks plum. Not the case, I'm just a horrible photographer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.