HKPRO Forums banner

Charging handle,spring, and support installation.

15K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Wilmermj 
#1 ·
After a couple of nice comments that were posted about this, I thought it might be worth having its own place here. Thanks!

See less See more
#4 ·
...not a problem, this has come up twice in the last month or so.

Best pic tutorial of this I've seen. Should help out many who search it out. Thanks for your time and effort! Must have been a real PITA while trying to take pics.
Thanks ! ...I had the camera set up on a tripod, both hands were pretty well occupied to get everything in place.
I only had one thing left long enough to trip the button,................:380:the timer!

#3 ·
Best pic tutorial of this I've seen. Should help out many who search it out. Thanks for your time and effort! Must have been a real PITA while trying to take pics.

#5 · (Edited)
I'm trying to install the extended charging handle(HK 91 Extended Cocking Handle - HKPARTS.NET), and I cannot get the spring to even come close to aligning in the hole. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or didn't buy the right part, or what. I'm still using the spring it had with it already.

edit:
Ahem...well, after a while I figured out the shape was wrong on the charging handle. (http://i47.tinypic.com/xckayv.jpg) See that black piece where an indent in the metal arm should be? Thats plastic, and it comes off with a pair of pliers. Fit fine after I took that off. Yea..new to guns and gun parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.