Hkpro members planning to attend?

• Attending with guns?

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Attending without guns?

Votes: 2 22.2%

SE PA Machine Gun Shoot May 16, 2015

9K views 42 replies 11 participants last post by  Anopstyx 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to start loading up those magazines and belts.

Past shoots we had a great turn out of HKpro members. You do not need to have a fullauto to attend. I look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

If you are planning to attend please vote so that we are able to determine how much space we need on the firing line. Space is very limited!

Details below:

Firearms Industry Consulting Group (FICG)®, a division of Prince Law Offices, P.C., will be hosting our eighth bi-annual machine gun shoot at Eastern Lancaster County Rod and Gun Club on May 16, 2015, in celebration of the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 21 of the PA Constitution and Chief Counsel Joshua Prince’s birthday. Eastern Lancaster Rod and Gun Club is located at 966 Smyrna Road, Kinzers, PA 17535. It will start at 11am and go until 4pm. From 11am until 2:30pm, it will be unsuppressed and suppressed fire. From 2:30pm until 4pm, only suppressed fire will be allowed. Come on out an meet FICG Chief Counsel and your PA Gun Attorney, Joshua Prince, as well as, our other FICG attorneys!

Everyone, over 18 years of age, is welcome to attend. We are sorry but the insurer will not allow anyone under 18 to participate. There will be a small area for observers, under the age of 18, to watch the shoot. The only requirement is that you bring a driver’s license and hearing and eye protection. All attendees will be required to sign a waiver.

There will be several dealers and manufacturers in attendance and which will have some unique firearms that you might not otherwise have an opportunity to shoot. We are still waiting for confirmation of the dealers that will be in attendance and will update this blog, as they confirm. While you are welcome to bring your own firearms and ammunition, it will be up to the owner of the firearm as to whether he/she will permit you to use your ammunition in his/her firearm. The FFLs will be bringing ammunition for purchase, if you need additional or if they require certain types of ammunition to be used in their weapon systems.

Bear Paw Arms will be in attendance.

We expect that several celebrities and politicians will be in attendance. When we are able to confirm their attendance, we will post about who will be attending.

Also, Eastern Lancaster County Rod and Gun will be making food and have drinks available, at extremely reasonable prices. There will be breakfast available again this time starting around 9am! Most attendees at the last shoot couldn’t get over how the Club could make any money on the food sold!

All attendees MUST RSVP. To RSVP via facebook, please go here. https://www.facebook.com/events/795317077216588/
If you do not have Facebook or are having difficulty, please contact our Office Manager, Linda Martin, at lmartin@princelaw.com.

We are requiring that each person donate at least $10 to the Eastern Lancaster County Rod and Gun Club for their generous permission to use their range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

See less See more
#4 ·
As always I will be there. Are we going to try and shoot for the same setup? I think it worked well. I'll get there real early again and make sure to hold "our" spot. Look for the tables covered in HKpro logo table cloths for anyone who has not attended in previous years.

#5 ·
I'll be there again!

#8 ·
Can you please bump up the weather temp too? The way things have been here I havnt really been thinking shooting yet.

In regard to setup I agree we will plan for the same deal. One thing that would be nice is if someone had a vertical gun rack. Having all of the guns laying on the table eats up a lot of space. Thoughts?

Only about a month and a half till the shoot.

#10 ·
Or we can just bring a few less guns, lol...

I'm just bringing my K and full sized MP5 clones. The USC 45 and Mark 23 might also make an appearance.

#21 ·
I ordered 1,000 rds of Speer 147 grain (brass) from ammunitionstore.com. They had it for $11.99 a box. Just checked now and it’s 15.59/box. I also got some of the cheap 115 gr wolf steel case ammo 9mm for $200/case. Shipping was $35. I have another 1,000 rds of some 40 & 9mm ammo coming in from freedommunition.com, one is new and the other remanufactured. It’s my first time ordering from them, so I got free shipping! Kind of wondering what the quality will be like on the remanufactured stuff.

I’m going to bring my SL8 & Mark 23 in addition to my 2 MP5 clones. Also might bring my AMT 30 carbine.

Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Assault rifle

#22 ·
My UPS driver will hate me this week as I have my shipments due in at the of the week for ammo. I know I'll bring my Dakota Tactical G3K, CMP 52 single pin, Dakota D54P and then whatever else I feel like packing along. Can't wait to finally make this one and meet more of the HKPro community!

#23 ·
Oicani-- that's a great price for 147gr Speer.

I try to be friendly to the ups drivers and buy smaller amounts on a regular bases, a case here a case there. In the past when surplus ammo was more readily available there were a couple time where the driver did make some comments about so much ammo. I just imagine his truck going up the hills a bit slower.

#24 ·
I'm gonna back out of this one this time gentleman. Now that I'll be attending Marine0303's course the following weekend!

I can only spend SO much money on ammo at any one given time. ;)

See you in the fall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.