HKPRO Forums banner

Hello and Happy 4th of July from Washington (State)

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  58Gemni 
#1 ·
Hello all and thank you for lots of reading I was able to do prior to picking up my first HK. Been looking at a few of them for a year or so, perused this site a bunch, and settled on the HK45c.

This thing is very nice. I have two many pistols already (I know, not possible) but after spending a fairly long day at the range breaking this thing in a bit, I came home and sent a friend a text "This thing is sweet. I am going to sell everything else because I will never shoot them again!"

Well, not totally true, I plan on keeping a handful lol

Thanks again for all the great threads you have on this forum.

This post has been deleted
#3 ·
Welcome from another HK newb!! Not sure where you're shooting, but as I was demonstrating the opposite of a tight grouping at the SPAA range today we had the added benefit of seeing the Blue Angels fly over quite a few times. Pretty cool to look up and see them so close while standing on the range!

#9 ·
58Gemni - Hmmm, good question. Undoubtedly I shoot the VP9 due to the heavier weight, longer right radius, and larger grip. I love the non-spiderman look of the P2000SK (and P2000) though. All depends on if you're planning on carrying or not.

#11 ·
58Gemni - For fun and proficiency get the VP9 then. If you're around the Bellevue area you can try my HK's if you want

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.