Finally logged back in!

Thread: Finally logged back in!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Finally logged back in!

Its been quite sometime since I have logged in but I have kept up with several of the people and companies on here. I have been going to gunsmithing school and that on top of my regular job and other activities has kept me busy. Only 8 more weeks to go and I am done. It has been a rewarding experience for sure. In HK related news we stopped in our LGS and let them know we wanted triplets, VP9sk's, so they are just waiting for them to get in stock for us. Purchased a couple of the magazine extensions for my 2000sk, love the feel but have not shot it yet. Will do that this weekend. In that same order (thanks HKparts.net!) I received my LEM conversion kit for my 45c, and will start tackling that tonight. Now that I am logged back in I will have to update my premium membership when I get home from work and have access to my paypal account. Also if you are in NC or close by and want something dipped (hydrographic dipping), holsters, light covers, magazines, whatever, holler at me. I am doing it for free right now to get more experience. You can get a complete kit for about $60 which is enough to do an entire AR and several magazines so all it costs you is materials. I have a lot of catching up to do on this forum and am looking forward to it and logging in daily again.
    Marty
    DoD Employee, Retired Soldier, Retired HS Wrestling Coach, Wrestling Official, Ordained Minister, Certified Gunsmith
    VP9 (talon grips + dawson precision sights), P2000sk, 45c (talon grips+tlr4)
    Hidden Content

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

About time --- good luck with smith school!!!

Tony

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Tony I have officially received my certificate a couple months ago, just finishing up a degree in firearms technology now. But will be glad to be done. I still have GI Bill money left and about a year to use it...hate to let the government get it back

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartyB View Post
    Thanks Tony I have officially received my certificate a couple months ago, just finishing up a degree in firearms technology now. But will be glad to be done. I still have GI Bill money left and about a year to use it...hate to let the government get it back
    Welcome back! I wonder if that would work for some HK armorers classes??

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sean415 View Post
    Welcome back! I wonder if that would work for some HK armorers classes??
    Sure--- it advances your educational/vocational profiles!!!

Tony

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I need to see if they are VA approved. If they are I am all over it. My only shortfall is that I have a full time job. So I have been going to school entirely online at Sonoran Desert Institute. There are definitely some cons to this and it is definitely not as good as sitting in a classroom and getting more hands on time...but it works for me. I may have an opportunity to retire next year and wanted this skill set in my tool kit for part time work as well as to work on my own stuff. I have learned a lot and have discovered that I love hand checkering but have a long way to go before I am proficient at it.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Is there or was there an issue with your account? This is the site help section so I want to confirm your account is working correctly before moving it into a more appropriate section.

Are you having any issues logging in or is this just a posting to notify members you have returned?

- JB

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Definitely move it, thought I had posted it in the general HK talk forum...

Administrator
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Thread moved!

Kevin

Sponsored Links