HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geissele HK416/MR556 Rail Order List

54K views 171 replies 78 participants last post by  allhkparts.comNV 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: 11.21.2012

If anyone else would like to order a Geissele HK416/MR556 Modular Rail, please place any orders through their website moving forward. Please note, Bill said there maybe a price increase moving forward this December.

Super Modular Rail HK 416/MR 556

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hi Guys,

Chatted with Bill and he's got all his rail machines cranking on multiple DoD contract orders for HK416 rails. Again, he apologizes for the wait, but contracts take precedence. He's already out of the initial 15" AR rail batch, but said he should have 416 overruns from these current orders. In several weeks they will have a good idea of how many 10.5" rails they will have. And after these it will be a couple weeks for the 14.5" rails.

SO, I'm starting a list for him and it'll be a first post, first serve until he's out of rails again.

In case you aren't familiar with the new Geissele Automatic rail system developed for the HK416 for U.S. SF, then click here to preview.

RAIL OPTIONS:
- 14.5" modular rail system. Price: $375
- 10.5" modular rail system. Price: $350
- Blemished rail systems (these could have messed up laser marking, maybe a cross bolt's detent screw being messed up, etc). You can inquire when they contact you). Price $250
- Color options are only Black or Sand Matte.

DIRECTIVES:
1) Post which rail size and color you want.
2) PM me your full name, phone # and email.
3) I'll submit the list in a few weeks
4) Once they have fulfilled military orders, they will contact you to let you know that they have a rail ready for you. You can arrange payment with them.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to restrictions with ITAR, shipping requests for out of US will not be possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tommy

See less See more
#30 ·
Do you have any idea just when these are going to begin to be available? From your first post I am guessing about 4-6 weeks? I want a 14.5 in black, but I have other things to work into the process as well. I also want a bipod for mine and a few other things that I have to prioritize which comes first in the que.

#31 ·
This is just a guess, but I'd say sometime next year. This list for rails will not be ready until after the contract orders are fulfilled, then they will most likely move production to HK417/MR762 15" rails, and then probably back to AR production which is probably their largest area of rail sales. But I'm sure they will be available again, just not anytime soon. They tried to get these out to the public shortly after SHOT 2012 and it's just now you guys are starting to see the light. Sorry I don't have a specific timeline for you. It really all depends on military orders which reschedules production timing. It's the same thing with the HK416 SSF/SSA triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.